08

The bed mattress sunk down a little then it felt like I was pulled into a warm embrace. I felt safe.

"Good night Y/N."

.....

I woke up to my absolute favourite song, The truth untold. As soon as it had been released I had put it as my alarm sound. I always hated the short tracks that was already in the phone. Those forest, water, bird sounds, no thanks. It was scary enough to wake up in a big house all by myself not knowing if I had a list of two things to do or two A4 papers of things to do waiting on me.

But... I wasn't in the house... I was in my own home. A real home. At least that was why I intended it to become. After all, I had only slept one night at this place and I had a lot of things to do to make it feel like my own.

A small orange creature jumped up onto the bed and stepped up on my stomach.

"Hello, buddy." I said and let the cat. He mowed and laid down on my chest almost right between my throat and my chin. He started purring almost the second he jumped up on the bed.

"Did you sleep well Jimin?" I asked and continued petting him.

Exactly 10 minutes after my "the truth untold" alarm went off, my "singularity" alarm went off, telling me that I had 30 minutes to get done before my "Run" alarm would tell me to get out of the door so I would be in time for school.
I have alarms for everything, and believe me, EVERYTHING. Without them I would never be able to be in time for anything.

I dismissed the "singularity" alarm and sat up letting Jimin slide down to my lap.

"I need to get done for school. You can stay in bed if you want to." I said an lifted him off me.

.....

When my "run" alarm went off I was already putting my shoes on. I grabbed my bag and left my new home.

As I exited the building I met the orange haired guy. He was standing right outside facing me.

"Heyy!" He said and walked up towards me.

"Oh, hello." I said. I didn't understand this dude. What he waiting for me? How did he know i would be here?

"I'm sorry, what's your name again..?" I asked just to talk about something.

"Jimin. You should know that." He said.

"Why should I know that?" I asked and looked at the smiling guy. He then changed expression. It looked like he said something he shouldn't have.

"Ah nothing." He said. I just nodded and continued walking.

The guy sat down on the seat next to me on the bus. I pressed myself against the window so we wouldn't touch.

About 5 minutes into the ride I felt the familiar feeling of warmth and dizziness engulf me. I looked down at my lap too keep myself focused and saw that Jimin had intertwined his hand with mine. I didn't even notice when it happened....?

I didn't want the comforting feeling of his touch to go away so I held his hand back.

I woke up as the bus stopped at school. The driver was calling out the school name in the speakers. I had fallen asleep on Jimins shoulder and unconsciously hugged him in my sleep.

The guy followed me out of the bus, still holding my hand. When we reached the gates I tried to let go but he pulled me back turning me to face him. He leaned in and was about to kiss me when managed to pull myself together and stop him.

"Okay, look." I sighed still wanting his kiss.

"I still don't know you, and I think its inappropriate to share saliva when we are still strangers." I said.

(I actually said this to my first kiss.... I said "why should I share my saliva with someone I don't know, I don't know where you have been" I sound like a horrible person haha.... still that person later got my first kiss.-- if you wanted to know.)

"Then get to know me." The guy said. Was he fully healthy in his brain?

"It isn't that simple." I said and he immediately responded with "why not?" I breathed in deeply as I thought about my answer. Honestly, I didn't have an answer. Luckily the bell rang and I could excuse myself.

.....

I got a text from Tae saying that he was gonna eat lunch with his bunny. I had to think for a few seconds before I understood who he meant.

I started to make my way to the cafeteria when I got stopped halfway.

The orange haired guy ran up beside me and scared the life out of me when he opened his mouth.

I almost beat him up for scaring me but I stopped myself as I saw how sad and regretful he got.

"Hey, Jimin..." he looked up at me and met my eyes when he heard that I was talking to him. His eyes were deep brown with golden reflections.

"Do you want to eat lunch with me?" I asked and his face turned bright. He nodded excitedly and followed by my side to the cafeteria.