07

At lunchtime I got a call from the fancy man from yesterday. I had Tae on my left pressing his ear to the back of the phone trying to listen.

I put the phone down and just started at Tae.

"You got it! Omg this is so cool!" Tae busted out and hugged me tightly.

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe it.." I managed to say.

"We gotta move your things there today! Let's hurry directly after school!" Tae almost screamed. I shushed him so he wouldn't attract even more attention. 

.....

After lunch break, me and Tae had different classes. Luckily it wasn't that long. Neither me or Tae had other friends in school. Our friends went to the school on the other side of the town.

As I was getting my books at my locker i got a call from my mother.

"Hello?" I said

"Y/N, where are you?" Mother sounded angry, as always.

"I'm at school. Why?" I answered

"You need to clean the kitchen. And because you didn't cook for us we need to do it ourselves and it's impossible because of all the dishes." She said

"Mother, I will not clean your dishes. I want nothing to do with you anymore." I said and heard the beep sound saying the call ended.

When I tried to put the phone back in my pocket I dropped my books. I was already angry because of the call and this wasn't the right time for gravity to mess with me.

I closet my locker and when I turned back to pick up my books the orange haired guy was standing in front of me holding them up for me with a bright smile.

"Oh hey..." I said and took my books.

"Heyy!" The guy said happily and waved.

*oh damn! He is so cute!* was the only thought spinning in my head until the school clock rang

"I- I have to hurry, ehm, I have to hurry to class or I'll be late." I said and started to jog towards the classroom.

"Wait Y/N." I heard before I felt the familiar fuzzy feeling spreading from my arm.

I turned around towards the oranges haired guy. He had grabbed my arm and honestly, I didn't ever want him to let go.

The guys eyes locked with mine. I completely forgot the fact that I was at school. I just wanted to be with him.

The orange haired guy softly let his hand slide from over my elbow down to my hand. I let him intertwine his fingers with mine and even step closer.

I found myself leaning my back against the lockers with the orange haired guy standing incredibly close.

I felt his breath hitting my face when he breathed out. The guy let his other hand comb my hair back and then softly stop at the base of my neck as he leaned in. In this situation I would've let him do whatever he wanted with me. I could just sand there and stare into his dark eyes and still be satisfied.

Hybrid 951013 ||Jimin FFOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara