11

Of course this moment had to be ruined.

"I have to tell you something." Jimin said and pulled back to look at me.

"What?" I mumbled still in trance.

"I am, I'm kinda not really....uhm....I'm not what you think...." he stumbled over his choice of words.

"What do you mean?" I was absolutely awake from his trance and my brain had now started to spin.

"I- I- I'm your Jimin..." he said making me confused.

"Jimin?.." was all I could say.

"Mmh from that rainy night.." he said. I pushed him back.

"Wait a minute. What do you mean?" I sat up facing him. He leaned on his elbow still staying down under the cover.

"Close your eyes." He said and I did as he wanted the sane second the words left his beautiful lips.

The bed shifted a little before I heard a familiar "meow". It was Jimin. Well, the cat Jimin, not the one who disappeared with no sound and no movements.

"I looked at my cute cat. He came and stroke himself against me. I pet him as I started to look around me for Jimin, the human Jimin.

I didn't understand what was going on.... or I did but I didn't want to believe it was true. I doubted my own brain. It could be just playing me. I could've got sick too and was seeing things, or I could be dreaming, or.... it could be true....

I laid down back on the pillow and covered my face with my hands and let out a deep breath. I didn't know what to think.

I felt the bed shifting again and then a soft hand uncovering my face.

I didn't dare to look at the boy. He probably wasn't even real. I need to call the police. They need to come and drive me to the mental hospital.

"..Y/N...." his clear soft voice was almost a whisper.

"Y/N" he said again and moved closer. He laid down and cuddled up against me. My heart was already so extremely soft for this particular orange haired guy. I would literally melt away if it was possible...which it could....?... or I don't know.... I don't know anything anymore.

I decided to stop thinking and just let the problem hit me later. I breathed deeply and tried to focus on something else, which ended up the be Jimins breathing.

....

I woke up by a loud crash. I jumped out of bed and ran towards the sound which ended up being the kitchen.

Jimin was standing on a chair that was pushed against the dish counter. He had a frying pan in his hand and a look on his face that would have the caption "oh fuck what have I done". And he looked adorable.

"What are you doing?" I asked and picked up a big saucepan from the floor.

"I just wanted to...." he was mumbling so I couldn't really make out the words in the end.

"Come on. Let's pick this up and then I'll make some food." I smiled to him and his face immediately lit up with his cute eyesmile.

"How are you feeling today?" I asked with my back facing him.

"My head hurts a little." He answered way closer than I thought he was. His mouth was right next to my ear.

"Oh gosh! You scared me!" I almost screamed right in his face when I turned around. I tried backing away but stepped right into the dish counter. Jimin grabbed my waist stopping me from hurting myself on the broken plates and glass pieces on the counter. This made me stand sandwiched between the counter and the orange haired boy with eyes that held the whole world and beautiful, plum, pink lips, which I was totally not attracted to.

JIMIN POV ( just to make it even more intense 😈 )

I need to.
Just one time.
Oh gosh she smells so damn nice.
I can just get closer right?
Just a little....
*Jimin steps closer so there's literally no space between Y/N and the counter and Y/N and Jimin.*
Fuck why did I do that....?
Total mistake.
I need more.
I need more.
I need more.
*Jimin gently cups Y/Ns face and presses their lips together.*
YESSS!
CLOSER
MORE

Y/N POV

I got pressed up against the counter while Jimin was rapidly taking my self control away.

His smooth hands slid to the back of my head intertwining with my hair as the other made it down to my lower back, keeping me at my place.

He was deepening the kiss as he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I still managed to not give in but when he bit my lip I unconsciously let out a quiet moan. He immediately took the chance and slid his tongue in which made me gasp and give him more access.

His right hand left my hair and traced down my side and down under my thigh. He pulled up my leg to his hip.

"Jump" he mumbled inbetween two kisses. I placed my arms around his neck and did as he said. He got a steady grip around my back and under my left thigh.

I was now totally out of control. The warm fuzzy feeling were completely enveloping me.

The next thing I felt was the bed under my back. I had Jimin hovering above me still keeping his spell over me with deep kisses and his fingers playing with my hair.

I got pulled back to really when my doorbell rang loudly through the apartment. I turned my head to the side and Jimins kiss landed on my cheek. He continues to kiss down my jaw and to my neck.

It was so hard to not fall back into the safe fuzzy fog. When Jimin lightly bit and suck on different spots on my neck, I was lost again for a second. Then the doorbell rang again and the second after my phone started vibrating in my back pocket.

I softly pushed Jimin back. He let out a groan.

"Jimin.... the door... and..." I tried fishing up my phone from my back pocket but I got pinned down to the bed.

Jimin was staring intensely at me. I couldnt do anything but stare into his brown, golden eyes.