26

It ended up like I had hoped. He was human. And now he was my human. That day he asked me to marry him.

FLASH BACK

We moved out to the living room. Jimin pulled out this little bottle witch looked like apple juice. He looked at me for a good 10 seconds before he leaned in to place a soft kiss on my forhead.
"Oh come on." I sighed and pulled him in for a real kiss. He responded immediately. I loved his soft plump lips on mine. I hoped this wasn't the last time. As we let go I nodded for him to drink from the little bottle. He again hesitated before he did it.
"I don't feel anything..." he said.
"Nothing?" I asked. He shook his head.

About an hour later he randomly changed. He became this cute homeless cat I had met in the rain. I scooped him up and carried him to the bed. I laid down and pulled the cover over me. He laid down next to my head and purred. I knew he was trying to keep me from crying but it didn't work. I hid my face in my hands and sobbed. Then I felt the bed shift and a hand on my head. I looked up to see his face. His human face.
"What's happening?" I asked, my voice raspy.
"I think it's manipulating my dna. You know, back to normal." He said. I threw myself into his arms.
"I'm scared." I sobbed.
" me too." He sighed into my hair.

After a few changes he became stable. He became human.
When we went to bed that night he seemed nervous. I thought it was because of the cure but it turned out I was wrong.

"Hey Y/N?"
"Hm?" I cuddled into him.
"I think this is who I am."
"What do you mean?" I asked half asleep.
"Human..." he said. I hummed again.
"Yeah, I hope so." I mumbled. Jimin pushed me away and sat up. I followed him and sat up beside him.
"Y/N I love you." He said.
"I love you too jimin." I said and grabbed his hand.
"Y/N, will you marry me?" He asked and looked into my eyes. At first I laughed it away thinking he was joking. But when he grabbed my other hand and pressed both of my hands to his chest I understood that he was serious.
"Marry you?" I asked.
"Yes. You are my soul mate and I want to spend my whole life with you. And to tell everyone else I want to marry you. I want you to have a gorgeous ring on your finger so every guy knows you are mine. Y/N.... marry me." I just nodded. He cupped my cheeks and kissed me. One of those long pecks that turned into a makeout session.

Later that week we went to taehyungs funeral. It was horrible but so beautiful. He would have loved it.  And I knew that in the future at the wedding and when we get children and they grow up, he would be there, watching over us.

That's it guys
Hope you like it
And thanks for reading
I love you all!🥰