04

Just as one of the 3 guys was coming towards me, someone stepped in front of me.

"Everything is under control. I'll walk her home. You guys can leave. And don't ever try to touch her again." The orange haired guy in front of me said calmly. He grabbed my hand and pulled me with him.

My body got all warm and fuzzy the second the orange haired guy touched my hand. I felt like everything in the world was alright.

As we walked past the guys one of them grabbed me and pulled me away from the orange haired guy. The warm and fuzzy feeling disappeared with the touch of his hand and so did the feeling of being safe.

I saw him turn around and his face had this dark expression like he was restraining himself from killing those guys.

"I thought I told you not to touch her!" They orange haired guy yelled and pushed the guy that held me. The orange haired guy janked me behind him protectivly.

"There is enough for us to share." One of the guys said and looked at me. He was clearly looking at me as if I was some kind of toy.

"Back off!" The oranged haired guy yelled and touched my side. My blood started to rush and heated me up as the fuzzy and safe feelings reappeared. This time I also had a strongt feeling that I knew him.

"Let's be real, you don't have a chance to beat us anyway so why not join us?" One of the guys said.

"She is mine! Only mine! No-one else can touch her!" The orange haired guy hissed through his teeth. I didn't feel scared at all even tho I probably should have. Both because those guys wanted to get to me and... do stuff to me...and because I had a total stranger in front of me that 1. Claimed I was his. And 2. Had appeared out of nowhere. Stalkeerr~

The orange haired guy grabbed my hand and I instantly held his tightly inbetween both of mine. I stood really close to his back. I could even feel his warmth and most importantly, his scent. Some kind of sweet floral-fruity scent. It had me all gooey.

"We are leaving." He said to the guys calmly but at the same time aggressively.

The orange haired guy pulled me by my hand away from the guys. He was almost running so I had a hard time cathing up with him.

The guy suddenly stopped and turned around which caused me to crash into his chest. I qickly backed away and apologised. The guy grabbed my shoulders and scanned me head to toe.

"I-I'm fine." I shuttered. He stared into my eyes which made my body tingle with electricity.

"I'll- I'll go back home, thank you...for- for.. your help." I said and bowed. When I stood back up, he was gone. I looked around me but i couldnt see anyone. I felt cold, empty and lonely as soon as his touch had left me.

I tried to shrug it off and started walking back to the Kim family's house. I couldn't really let go of the thought of the orange haired guy no matter how much I tried.

I heard some rassleing behind me and I turned around ready to fight whoever were gonna attack me. Then the orange cat jumped out of the bushes and meowed. He cutely stroke himself against my legs.

"Ah you scared me!" I sighed loudly and bend down to par the cat.

"They scared you, right. Well, they are gone now. I'm on my way back to the house. You wanna tag along?" I asked the cat and stood back up. He meowed which I decided to take as a yes.

He followed me up on the porch and sat down as I opened the door.

"Bye buddy. Oh, You know what, I'll call you Jimin. You deserve a name as much as everyone else." I said and patted the cat before I went inside.

Taehyung was already sleeping so I quietly changed and crawled down in bed. His phone vibrated under my pillow and when I took it out to move it i saw that he got a text.

"I guess we'll have to see😉😏"

See? See what? And the person who sent it was named "Bunny🐰".