02

I slammed the door shut behind me and walked down the small parking lot that combined the house to the road.

It was still raining and luckily I had grabbed the umbrella as I passed out the door.

It was around 2 am and it was pitch-black outside. Only the street lamps allowed me to see.

I walked towards the park nearby. I dumped down on a bench and allowed my tears to drip down.

Just a few seconds later I heard a cat meowing. I looked beside me and saw the cat from earlier.

"Hey buddy. You still out? Did you find your family?." I asked. He looked at me and then just curled up in my lap and started purring. I let my fingers comb out his wet fur.

"You know, my parents don't care about me, they never have

"You know, my parents don't care about me, they never have. I've always been like a maid to them. When I was little they used to worke but when my granddad died they inherited the money from his Company and they started going on trips, buying expensive things and so on. I don't know what to do now. I don't know where to go." The tears started falling down again.

The cat stood up on my lap and licked my face. It tickled so much I started to laugh.

"Thank you buddy. You are so cute." I said and gently "mushed" his face with mine.

"I should find somewhere to sleep. Have any ideas?" I said and stood up. The cat meowed as if he answered me.

"Come on buddy." I said and motioned him to follow me. And he did. He walked beside me, jumping between the puddles of water.

I ended up on the steps in front of the Kim family's house. I hesitated if I should knock or not. They were probably all asleep. It was 4.30 am after all.

"Should I knock?" I asked the cat. He just sat beside me looking up at me.

"What should I say to them?" I asked him and he meowed as an answer. Suddenly the door swung open.

"Oh Y/N! What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at home... sleeping." I forgot that she worked as a nurse and have early and late shifts.

"I - I'm sorry Mrs. Kim. I fought with my parents again. I don't wanna live with them anymore.. soo I was thinking that maybe I could stay with you until I find a place of my own." I said as my voice were trembeling.

"Of course Y/N! You're always welcome here. And Taehyung would love to see you. He misses you a lot." She said.

"Oh, I'm sorry! I have to hurry to work. My shift start in 20 minutes. You know where everything is. Make yourself at home!" She said as she hurried to her car.

"Thank you!" I called after her.

When I looked down to the cat he was gone. Maybe he Got scared when Mrs. Kim opened the door.

I shrugged it off and entered the house. I knew it like my own. I've spent most of my childhood here. When my parents were gone the Kim family took care of me.

I walked quietly upstairs to Taehyung's room. I sneaked inside and put my bag down. Then I jumped on his bed. He woke up in shock and I was laughing hysterically.

"Oh Lord! Y/N!! What the hell!?!" He yelled. He immediately pulled me down in a tight embrace.

"Tae, I can't breathe!" I yelled in his chest. He just laughed and said it was his revenge.

"Revenge for what?" I asked When he let me go.

"Well.. You stopped hanging out with me and left me to sleep alone... And for waking me up. Oh and all those times you stole food from me. And..." I cut him off.

"Okay okay, Haha, I understand. I'm really terribly sorry for being your sissy." I said and smiled brightly.

He used to call me sissy when we were little. He always said that we were ment to be siblings and I really wished it was true.

"Well now when you're awake, let's sleep." I said and slid under the blanket.

"Oh no no no no no no. We are not gonna go sleep yet. You have to tell me. It's your parents again, right?" He said. I sat up and leaned against the headboard. I nodded.

"What did they do this time?" He asked and sat facing me.

"The usual. I've just had enough." I said and let out a big sigh.

"That's great for me! Now I'll see you more often!" Tae said after thinking for a moment. I smiled at him.

"You're the best Tae." I said and hugged him.

"I know I am. Let's sleep now. We have school tomorrow." He said. He pulled the cover over both of us and hugged me like he used to do. I felt safe for once. Like I was loved.