19

My heart was racing. We were walking towards this weird looking building which was almost dunken down into the ground.
It was situated outside of town... like faaar away from all civilisation. We had parked the cars further down the street in the protection of the dark trees.

It was all pitch black outside except for very few stars that I could see through the thick clouds.

Without even realizing it, I was standing pressed against the wall of the building. My back was scraping against the stone wall as we slowly walked towards a basement window, which would become our entrance.

We easily slipped in and hid in some kind of machine room. I was following just half a step behind Namjoon. I had never ever before in my life, had that much adrenaline.

When a couple of dark and low voices had passed by we hurriedly sneaked out of the room and ran through the corridor and into a room. I had no idea about where I was but the guys seemed to know.

The room had a second door that led down to the basement. The lights was off and there was no windows so it was all pitch black.

I was holding onto the arm of the guy who walked in front of me. We all stood still. I didn't dare to ask why, someone could hear me or something.

The lights suddenly turned on. I looked to my left as a slight noise was heard.

That sugar guy or whatever had found the light switch, well, obviously he knew where it was.

The room, or more like hallway, was filled with these cages. It was hard to see how many. The walls on each cage was solid wall while the front was thick glass.