14

TAEHYUNG POV
Y/N literally pushed me out the door, forcing me to meet the guy who broke my heart. Nice best friend.

I pulled my jacket tighter around myself. It was freezing cold outside. My breath turned to a small white cloud as I stepped outside. 

He was standing just a few meters away from the entrance. He quickly erased the distance as he made his way over to me. He didn't even hesitate before he crashed into me and brought me into a hug.

"Mianhae.....mianhae..." Jungkook mumbled into my shoulder where he rested his head.

I didn't know if I should hug him back or push him away. I really did like this guy but at the same time he broke my heart in a second.

"Mianhae... I didn't mean it... I've never told them." I brought myself to gently push him away.

I didn't notice that tears were dripping down my face until Jungkook furrowed his brows and brought his ice cold fingers to wipe the tears away. In one motion I brushed his hands away and dried my eyes.

I took a deep breath before i spoke.
"What do you want?" My voice was steady and strong even tho it felt the total opposite.

The already week boy before me broke down in tears.

TIME SKIP  -3 MONTHS-

Y/N POV
Me and Jimin was now a couple. I didnt really understand how all this happened but I loved it! He was so sweet and loving to me. He was also staying at my apartment with me, which was nice now that Taehyung and Jungkook had gone on a trip to Europe. And yes, Taehyung did forgive Jungkook.

Jimin and I hadn't talked about what he was. I guess I just accepted it all as it was and didn't ask any further.

This day I had been at school as usual but when i came home, Jimin wasn't there. The whole apartment was crashed and at some spots I found blood.

I'm gonna make the chapters shorter just fyi
Thanks for reading

Love💜
LA