Mystogan

"Ice freak get back here!" Natsu screamed as he fumed with rage.

"Not gonna happen!" Gray yelled back, sticking his tongue out at Natsu.

"All of you knew and you didn't tell me?! Just wait until I finish with Gray!" Natsu screeched angrily.

"Calm down Natsu," Lucy replied nervously as she sweatdropped.

"Calm?! How can I be calm?! I trusted you, Lucy! And yet you helped droopy eyes!" Natsu continued, running after Gray.

"Nii-San it's just a mustache." Wendy smiled as she also sweatdropped.

"This is what happens when you fall asleep in the guild beanpole!" Gray yelled at Natsu while the rest of the guild watched in amusement.

"You all said my face was clean! I knew I should've looked in the mirror!" The pinky grabbed a random marker and chased Gray around the guild.

"Geez, Natsu. You're such a kid." Camille sighed in defeat.

Gray let out a shriek as Natsu caught him and drew on his face.

"Let's go, Wendy. We need to pack for our next mission." Lucy said, standing up and saying goodbye to everyone.

"Be safe! It's storming outside, you wouldn't want to slip!" Macao called out to the group leaving.

"We'll be fine! Just worry about your old legs grandpa!" Wendy replied with a grin.

"Oi! I'm not that old!" The man yelled back.

"Sure whatever you say!" Lucy shouted, waving goodbye to everyone.

Happy and Carla followed their partners out of the guild doors as they also waved goodbye.

Lucy opened an umbrella and waited for the two exceeds to get under before leaving the guild.

"Geez, this rain doesn't seem like it's going to stop for a while." Lucy sighed disappointedly.

"It's nothing to be sad about Lucy! Rainy days are best for naps!" Wendy exclaimed excitedly.

"I suppose you're right. But you know I'm happy we made up with everyone in the guild and came to an understanding. We just gained one more ally." Lucy said.

"Yeah, and Natsu seems happier!" Happy agreed with a smile.

"Well, he has somewhere to return to now. And there are people who love him now." Carla stated simply.

"That's true. I guess the slightest changes make everything different." Lucy replied with a smile on her face.

"Let's get home quickly. It's getting foggier out here." Wendy ushered as she looked around.

As the group rushed towards the direction of their apartment they noticed a cloaked figure approaching them. Tied behind him seemed like his weapons.

Wendy and Lucy grew wary of the man as he came closer to them without hesitation.

Lucy reached for Wendy's hand and continued walking towards their apartment. Happy and Carla noticed the tension in the air and quickly switched into their human forms in case the man showed any signs of danger.

"Excuse me are you two Fairy Tail wizards?" The cloaked man asked as they crossed paths.

He had multiple staffs on his back and wore a mask that covered half of his face. The man had bright blue hair and a mark above his eye.

"Did you need something from our guild?" Lucy asked, trying to look as if she was relaxed.

"What a coincidence that we have joined the same guild is it not?" The man asked as if it was humorous.