The Conclusion

A month later, everyone started to get busy. There were decorations to be hung, cakes and food to be made, and drinks to be brought.

Lucy was in one section of the guild getting dressed. She wore a floral dress with a long veil and even longer train. Doing her makeup was Mira and Lisanna was fixing up her hair. Her other 2 bridesmaids were taking out their dresses and trying them on.

The bridesmaids were wearing blue satin dresses, each being able to pick out their own style as long as it matched with the others.

And the Maid of Honor finally came in to their room, about 30 minutes late to getting dressed.

"Sorry girls, I had to help them with a few things down there." Wendy sighed, finally being able to sit down.

"Don't worry. I just finished on Lucy's hair so I can start on yours." Lisanna came behind Wendy, already brushing it.

"Won't you guys be worried about getting ready yourself?" Levy asked Mira and Lisanna.

"No, we'll be able to handle it." Mira replied.

"Of course, these two are an unbeatable duo." Erza chuckled lightly.

"The flower girl is here." Came a small voice at the door.

They opened it, revealing a little Asuka. She was wearing a little blue dress with a basket full of flowers and a cowboy hat.

"You look so cute!" Lisanna gushed, pinching her cheeks.

And on the other side of the building, in another busy room was the groom and his groomsmen.

They were all in the same shade of blue as the bridesmaids were, each trying to learn how to tie their tie.

"Say won't Lucy need a smarter husband than Natsu?" Gray asked, already having his tie on.

"Shut up Gray. That's why you haven't gotten the balls to ask Juvia out yet." Natsu retorted to a red faced Gray.

"He got you there Gray!" Elfman laughed, patting Gray on the back quite heavily.

The best man was Mest, who had returned with the dragons to help with the wedding. And the other 2 groomsmen were Gajeel and Laxus.

The two ring bearers were with them too.

Camille and Happy each wore a matching set of blue clothes. Happy in a suit and Camille in a dress.

The wedding was the be held where Natsu proposed, at the base of the giant Sakura tree. The arc was already there and Master Makarov was going to be officiating the marriage. Igneel was going to be walking Lucy down the aisle as her real father was a jerk. And even Acnologia showed up to the wedding for Natsu.

And thus, the wedding started.

Everyone took their seats, the dragons having to be at the end of the row of chairs so that they would be in anyone's way.

First came little Asuka, throwing flower petals as the Sakura tree rained down on the ceremony. Then came Gray and Erza, Elfman and Lisanna, Mira and Laxus, Gajeel and Levy, and finally Mest and Wendy.

The music changed as Lucy walked in with a crying Igneel, becoming more elegant and soft.

The two said their vows and their "I do's", finally sharing a kiss as Makarov announced them husband and wife.

"The end." Mira told the 6 little kids sitting at the bar of the Fairy Tail guild.

"Wow! So every story does end with a happy ending!" The first kid exclaimed.

"Of course! That's because we're Fairy Tail and Fairy Tail always wins."

"Mira! You can't say that! You also have to teach them to stay humble and to not grow up snobby!" Lisanna lectured.

Mira laughed," Of course that too. But Fairy Tail is your family, be proud of your family."

The 6 kids nodded their head and finished their food. They were the end results of many happy marriages. Mira and Laxus had 2 kids, both boys. They shared Mira's hair but Laxus's eyes. Next to them was Levy and Gajeels's kid that was the spitting imagine of Levy. Then came Natsu and Lucy's two children, both girls one with pink hair and the other with blonde hair. And the kid sitting on the end was Gray and Juvia's son who looked exactly like Gray but had Juvia's hair color.

They often hung around each other and loved listening to Mira's stories of their parents whenever they could get the chance.

Sometimes, they felt like the stories were unbelievable but they never doubted that their parents were amazing.

That was because they were in Fairy Tail.

And in Fairy Tail, dreams were able to come true.

Sorry for the short chapter guys!! This book is finally finished and I just wanted to thank everyone for reading my book!! Thank you all!! I'm planning to make another Fairy Tail book but based on their high school life so you guys can also stick around for that!!

Thank you for reading this book and I hope you all enjoyed it!!