The Sleepover

"Natsu! What are you doing at my house?" Lucy asked as she wiped down her hair at her desk. The blonde had luckily changed into her pajamas in the bathroom.

Natsu moved from the window he came in through and walked around the room.

"Gramps said that it's safer to stay together now since Phantom Lord attacked. Besides, I would've come either way. Red and stripper were supposed to come over but they wanted to stay somewhere else."Natsu rolled his eyes dramatically and looked around the room.

"Stripper? That's the new name for Gray now? Alright then." Natsu shrugged and sniffed around.

"Where's Imouto and the two flying cats?" The pinky asked as he stopped sniffing and plopped onto the bed.

"Carla and Happy just left to grab groceries from Mira and Wendy are in the shower." Lucy continued drying her golden hair while the two waited for Wendy and the two exceeds.

"Nii-San! How come you're here?" The small girl asked as she came out of the shower in her pajamas.

"Gramps said it would be safer," Natsu replied and the blue-haired child nodded in understanding.

"Wendy, do you want me to dry your hair?" Lucy asked.

Wendy smiled enthusiastically and sat on the chair that Lucy was previously sitting on. 

"Is this an everyday thing?" Natsu asked to which the two girls nodded.

Afterward, the three sat on the rug and talked about random things to take their minds off of what happened at the guild. They talked about their favorite things and Natsu and Wendy would often argue about who's opinion was better while Lucy watched in delight. It got to a point where they talked about the best ways to get insects out of your house.

Finally, a tap on the window made them all turn towards the curtain. Wendy opened the window to let Happy and Carla in while Lucy and Natsu took the bags of groceries to the kitchen.

"What took you guys so long?" Lucy asked as the group walked to the kitchen.

"Mira ran out of supplies since everyone needed some. We had to help her get more." Happy replied panting.

"Why don't you all sit down. Lucy and I will make food." The others found seats as Lucy and Wendy began cooking.

"What will we eat?" The blue cat asked as he pulled a fish out and started eating it.

"It's a surprise," Lucy replied.

Happy continued munching on his fish while Carla went to help in the kitchen. As he finished he noticed Natsu sitting next to him.

"Master wants you here, too?" The cat asked and the pinky nodded.

"Do you like to go fishing?" Happy asked again and Natsu nodded again.

From there, Happy began to happily talk about fishing and fishes with Natsu making small comments.

"You know what? You're not that bad." Natsu said as he gave Happy a small smile.

"Food is ready!" The two males heard as the two girls walked in with Carla flying behind them.

"What are we eating?" Happy asked again.

"Curry! Natsu and I will eat the spicy ones while the rest of you eat the more savory ones." Lucy exclaimed as she put the plates in front of them.

"I've never had curry before." Happy stated.

"It's awesome! All the flavors plus the tender meat!" Wendy started describing the taste of curry to Natsu and Happy.

"Itadakimasu!" The group shouted.