The Training Begins!

After building their rooms, the group had to come up with a schedule.

They would have to have enough time to eat 3 times a day, train, and have free time for whatever they wanted.

Natsu and Lucy had already come up with a schedule and needed to set up training equipment on the ground. They made an obstacle course, some fighting dummies, and an arena for friendly sparring.

It wasn't much but the two were proud of their work.

"Lucy! Nii-San! Come eat dinner!" They heard Wendy shout from a branch.

The duo looked up to see the little dragon slayer hanging from a branch happily.

"Wendy! Be careful you're going to fall!" Lucy shouted as she rushed to the blue-haired mage.

"I learned a new trick yesterday!" The little girl replied.

The blonde and pinky watched half in curiosity and fear.

Wendy was hanging in between two branches that made a y shape. She suddenly propelled herself up with her arms and did a backflip onto safety with her hands in the air like she just performed a simple trick.

"Wasn't that awesome?" Wendy asked expectantly looking at them.

"Yeah, just don't scare us like that again," Natsu replied with a little grin.

They leaped onto a tree and expertly climbed their way to Wendy, ignoring the ladders they had made that went from the top of the trunk to a few inches from the ground.

"What did you make today?" Lucy asked as the trio made their way to their 'living room'.

"Nothing much! I just fried some mushrooms, onions, and veggies with leftover ramen that we had." Wendy answered.

"Great! I'm starving!" Lucy yelled. Natsu nodded and patted Wendy's head.

"You're such a good cook!" Natsu exclaimed, smiling at Wendy.

"Thanks, Nii-San!" She replied.

They sat around the table and happily ate Wendy's cooking. She was just beginning to cook but all the dishes she had made never failed to surprise them. In a good way of course.

After eating, Lucy and Natsu headed to the river to wash their dishes. It had been decided that the two older ones would wash the dishes.

That way it was safer and faster for everyone.

"Ne Natsu, " Lucy started causing him to look up, "if we stayed at the guild...would we be this close?"

"Are you regretting this trip now?" He asked as he passed a soapy dish to the blonde.

"No. It's just that I often think about what would've happened if we were still at the guild. Would we have these talks or would we pretend to not know each other?"

"You're thinking too much Cinnamon roll. Nothing can come in between us. All of us. The bond we all have together has become too strong to break." He stated simply.

After a short pause, Lucy finally spoke up.

"Natsu... I think I like you." She blurted out. Lucy covered her mouth with her hands and they both stared at each other in shock.

"Thank God! If you weren't going to say something soon then I was," Natsu exclaimed, standing up.

"What...?"

"I like you too Cinnamon roll." He replied with a big grin.

"I was not expecting that." Lucy also stood up with her hands behind her head.