Defeating Deliora

After night had fallen, the group of 6 sneaked out towards the temple. None of them wanted to alert the villagers.

"Ni- San! Lucy! Come here!" Wendy hissed at them.

Lucy and Natsu dropped back to match with Wendy's pace and had the rest go ahead of them.

"Here's the thing, the village elder's son is named Bobo but the guy who took us here was Bobo. It might be a crazy coincidence, but his demon arm matches some patterns on other villagers' arms. I've also tried a million reverse spells, but none of them work. It might just be that my magic power isn't strong enough though." Wendy pointed out the details that were sticking out to her.

"Well, something we know for certain is that Lyon and his creepy followers are causing that purple moon which is doing something to the villagers either mentally or physically." Lucy included.

"So we just kill 'em." Natsu shrugged and stared at them blankly.

"N- Natsu! We can't kill the guy! That's overkill!" Wendy and Lucy looked at each other nervously as if thinking simultaneously thinking 'this guy isn't serious is he?!'

"Why? Once we knock down the boss everyone backs off." Natsu stared blankly at us as if we were the weird ones because murdering someone is a natural everyday thing now.

"Listen, we can't go around murdering people. That's something called a crime!" Lucy whisper yelled at him.

"I know what murdering is! Now stop screaming in my ear!" Natsu whined while plugging his ears.

"Stop acting like an old married couple!" Wendy whisper shouted at the duo.

"We aren't an old married couple!" They both said simultaneously.

"Whatever you say!" Wendy shrugged with a smirk on her face.

"Wipe that smirk off!" Lucy shouted after her.

"Ni- San, I'm tired! Give me a piggyback ride!" Wendy shouted while jumping up and down.

"Only this once," Natsu replied and crouched down so she could get on his back.

"Whee! I'm taller than Lucy!" Wendy shouted in joy.

"We're here!" Gray called out to them making all three of them turn around.

"Stop right there!" A commanding voice ordered.

"E- Erza! What are you doing here!?" Gray was practically shaking while Erza was glaring at Natsu and Lucy.

"Master has ordered me to take you all back since Gray didn't succeed in doing that." Erza crossed her arms and looked at them sternly.

"Go away red." Natsu snarled back at her.

"Chaos, you need to bring the girls back. They aren't S- class yet!" Erza argued.

"I don't care." With that said, Natsu walked away with Wendy on his back, Lucy by his side, and the exceeds hovering above them.

"Erza, I'm not going back to the guild until I finish the job either. I'm determined to help the villagers!" Gray stated causing a glaring contest between him and the scarlet haired girl.

"Fine, but if you can't finish this job by the end of today I will make you go back with me," Erza replied and walked towards the village.

Meanwhile, Lucy, Wendy, Natsu, and the exceeds finally reached the temple and noticed Lyon's followers on the top of the temple. A purple pillar of light came down from the sky and went through the temple to where Deliora resided. The three dragon slayers could hear chanting coming from the top of the tower because of their enhanced senses and immediately rushed in to find Deliora.

"Hurry! We need to find him before he can do any damage. Lyon might not be able to destroy him!" Lucy shouted and sped ahead.

"Argh! Lucy wait up!" Wendy shouted after the blonde and picked up her pace to catch up to the blonde.

"Imouto, I'm going to find Lyon and stop the idiots on top of the temple." Natsu said to Wendy and after hearing an 'okay' from her, he went the opposite direction.

"Carla, where's Happy?" Wendy asked, noticing that the blue exceed suddenly disappeared.

"He probably went ahead with Lucy and we didn't notice that tomcat because we were focused on Lucy." Wendy thought it was reasonable since Happy had grown fond of Lucy.

"I hope we find them fast. I have a bad feeling about this." Wendy muttered to herself.

A loud roar could be heard all throughout the island and signaled that the best had awoken from his sleep. When Wendy finally reached Deliora, Lucy was already climbing its arm to attack its face.

"Lucy! Are you crazy!?" Wendy shouted and ran towards the blonde.

"If I'm crazy I guess that makes you crazy too for coming to defeat Deliora with me!" Lucy retorted and attacked the demon's face with a Fire Dragon's Iron Fist.

Lucy fell back and conveniently landed next to Wendy.

"Unison raid?" Wendy nodded once and helped Lucy to her feet.

"Fire Dragon Roar!"

"Sky Dragon Roar!"

Deliora's form crumbled and turned to dust that was blown away by the wind.

"Was it really that weak?" Wendy suspiciously looked around.

"No, it must be because of all the years spent trapped in the ice caused it to become so weak." Lucy looked around for Natsu then looked at Wendy with questioning eyes.

"Ni- San, went to find Lyon and stop his followers." Lucy gave the girl a simple 'oh' and plopped herself onto the floor.

"Let's rest. I believe in Natsu." Wendy smiled and sat down next to Lucy.

Two figures came running towards them and materialized to be Erza and Gray. They looked around in confusion before looking at the two sitting girls.

"Erza- San! Gray- San! We're all finished up here so let's go help Ni- San!" Wendy suggested and got on her feet.

"Let's go." Lucy also stood up and walked towards the exit, but stopped after noticing that no one was following her except Wendy.

"Aren't you two coming?" Erza and Grat shared a look.

"Chaos doesn't like to accept other's help so we figured we'll just wait for him to be finished." Gray shrugged as if it was natural which it was for him.

"Fine, then I'm going. You guys can stay here I'll go help Natsu." Lucy turned away and sprinted off to find Natsu.

"Me, too!" Wendy started towards the door, but a hand stopped her.

"Listen, Wendy, it might be best for you to stay here with us. We don't want Chaos to attack you, too." Erza tried to pull her away.

"Erza- San, I'm going." Wendy shook off Erza's hand and ran the same direction Lucy had gone.

Erza and Gray stared in shock then looked at each other and mutely agreed to go save Wendy. Not from Lyon, but from the person they feared most: Chaos.