Chapter 32

I kinda don't wanna open my eyes, I'm afraid of what this place is gonna be like. But I really shouldn't be scared, I'm also a little excited...but still scared. Okay Aeron stop being a wuss and just open your eyes! When I did, it's literally what I imagined hell to look like. Except with no fire...and a lot more death. What is it my hand is touching?

When I look over my hand is in the mouth of a skull. A human skull. I instantly screamed and jumped up to my feet, god I almost had a heart attack. Everyone's here I think, looks like there just waking up. I'm glad there not dead. I start to scan my surroundings, making sure we do have everyone. Someone's missing.

Who's missing? Oh my god Jason! But he came with us! Where did he go?! As if on cue a familiar scream caught my attention. "Dammit Jason!" I said starting to run in the direction I heard it from. It actually wasn't that far, there's time. When I got there Jason was being attacked by a demon. With it's spear it's about to cut him in half.

I summon my shield, before I can run something grabs the back of my neck an pulls me back. Whoever it was, was holding me back with their arms wrapped around my neck making it hard to breathe. "L-let go of me!" I tried to struggle out, but all it did was make me choke on my breath.

"Now watch." It was the voice of that woman. I tried to get out but it wasn't working, I tried to hit her, to do something to get away. But it was like she wasn't fully there. "Enjoy sunbeam." She said as I had to watch Jason be slashed completely in half. Blood spilling everywhere.

"J-Jason! N-no!" I screamed, tears instantly rushing down my face. The woman just laughed an disappeared in a black haze. I couldn't even hold myself up. I instantly fell to the ground paralyzed, I can't do anything but cry. I could've done something! Anything! I could've gotten out! I shouldn't have hesitated! I could've saved him! I could've saved him!

The thing was he saw me too, just struggling to help him...but I didn't. He looked at me straight in the eye as he was cut in half, how horrified he was, just seeing the life slip from his eyes. No! This wasn't suppose to happen! We were just suppose to save Scott and get out of here! Jason's dead...I can't get him back.

He's my own cousin...he was my only friend at one point. If I just didn't have to run into Cade that day and get my hair stuck in the locker this wouldn't have happened! It's all his fault!