Chapter 34

It's really nice getting your mind off things while fighting both drones and demons. When you just think of your destination, nothing can stand in your way. But I think were putting the "dead" in the realm of the dead.

So here's where I'm confused, drones are people, kinda like zombies where they are brought back to life or something. But how can you bring all of it back? And have it all under your control too?

Well dark elements have the power to control and create things that are not there if someone is weak minded. What if they have Scott under control? Different things can make someone weak minded, if they are all together, sadness, anger, I read something once where also if you have a certain number of sins you can be controlled as well.

That makes me worry about myself, I could be an easy target to control. Okay I'm turning this into a history class. I stabbed the last drone that was near me, blood splattered onto my face. Great. I wiped it off with my sleeve and looked around at my Comrades, only a few drones left. Thank god were almost there too, we have to make some sort of plan.

Although I also really just want to sit down. I watched the twins cut a drone into three pieces, one slashed in front and the other behind. I swear they only have to look at each other once and they know exactly what to do.

I also watched Leo strike one with lightning, as soon as it hit impact the drone exploded! Awesome. Bloody, but awesome. "Is that all of them?" I asked double checking around. I think we got them all. Hopefully. "Yes." Ellie said, she opened her book.

"It's just up that hill. After reading about this place and figuring out where'd they keep Scott, I made a clever plan." She started to explain. As she talked I didn't really listen, there was so much on my mind. Is he under control? What would it be like if Jane and Jason were here? How am I even going to do this?

"Aeron." I heard her say I turned my attention to Ellie. "Yes?" "you are going into the 'throne room' not much of a throne room to me. But I know it's there, that's where they are keeping Scott. It's your job to get him." Great. She gives me the most important job.

Oh geez. "That's everything, I think they know we're coming though. That'll be fantastic. Well, let's call it operation: castle siege destruction.