Chapter 4

Later after my stupid science class that I don't fucking understand at all, I was at my locker. I was still stressing over the fact where I don't understand any of the equations with it, and I'm too afraid to ask for help. Shoving my books back into my locker, a hand grabbed my hair and forcefully pulled me away from my locker.

"Ow!" I shouted as I got pulled. When they let go I fell to the ground. Just as I expected, Taylor. "Hey shrimp. Want another beating?!" She said to me punching her fist into her palm. I went to get up. "I'm good. I'd rather not have glass in my face again actually. I'll be going now." I said as I stood up to get away from her. Then my arms were grabbed. I looked left and right and saw Jenna and Samantha. Fuck. No no no. Please no. As I struggled from them Taylor pulled her arm back. Okay this is cruel, three of them teaming up on me.

I turned my head away from her and completely squeezed my eyes shut, Ready for pain. Then they let go of my arms, wait...they let go? I fell to the ground covering my face. After a while, someone touched my shoulder. I looked up and saw Ellie and another girl...I think someone was finally shorter than me! Yes! She had dark brown hair that was almost black and one light blue streak in her hair. She stared at me for a while before talking.

"Are you going to get up?" She asked smiling. I nodded and stood up in front of them. "What happened?" I asked looking all around me, they weren't in sight...I think. "Jane scared them off, she may be small, but she can be terrifying." Ellie said switching from looking to Jane and me. "Thanks..." I said as I turned to walk away. One of them grabbed my arm. "Not much of a talker are you?" I could tell it was Jane. Her voice was much more high pitched than Ellie's. Ellie's voice is also more mellow. "No not really." I answered turning my head a bit to talk to them. "Well I'll end up making you talk more!" Jane said happily. I didn't say anything but in my mind I was refusing.

Then they grabbed my arms. "Hey!" I said looking at my wide open locker. Since Ellie was on my right she locked my locker and they started dragging me. I struggled for them to let me go, then Jane slapped me. "Ow!" I said loudly, everyone was already gone home though. Can I go home too? "Just stop struggling! Cade told us to come get you, so fucking stop!" Ellie said as we entered the east wing. Are we going to the library again? Do I have to talk again? Ugh.

"I can walk by myself!" I said pulling myself out of their grip. "See? I told you I can make you talk more!" Jane said happily, I rolled my eyes. Were they gonna let me walk? I'm not injured! I'm not a little kid either! When we were near the library they let me go. Finally, took them so long. As we walked in two guys were fist fighting...this can't be good, not good at all.