Chapter 21

"Why are you even trespassing in the forest?" Misa asked me watching Luke slowly crawl out of the Venus fly trap. "We were looking for the entrance to the realm of the dead." I answered also watching look struggle to pull his way out of the plants jaws. It was actually kind of funny. "Hate to break it to you, but that's just another myth." When she said that Jack almost lost it.

"So I lost my sister for nothing?!" He started to pound his fists on the ground. I felt extremely bad for him. He lost his own sister. "Hey can you use your anger to get me out of this thing?" Luke asked still struggling to get out. Jack completely ripped it apart. Well...I don't know what to think of the green version of blood coming out of that thing. Cool.

"Can we go back guys? Please?" I asked. I was done with this place. "Yea. I'm done with nature for a day." Luke brushed some green plant blood off of his shirt. "Jack c'mon." I said putting my hands in my pockets and started walking. "I wanna come." We all looked at Misa strangely. "Why? I mean I don't mind a hot lady coming along, but why?" Luke said flirtatiously. Sometimes I hate this kid. be serious for once god dammit. "Because if your planning to save the world I want to help. Besides, with armour like that you be taken down fast." She said, then walking in front of us. "Coming?" She asked. How did she know which direction was the way back? Before we left Jack went up to his hanging sister. He shut her eyes which made me a little teary eyed.

"Don't worry sis, I'm fighting for you." Then, he just walked past her. He looked like the normal Jack again, but I knew that on the inside he was dying. It's something, that I don't exactly understand. I don't want to understand the feeling.

We ended up meeting up with everyone at the same place we met Ali. Cade came to great us as soon as we got there. "Hey guys, what took you so long? Where's Jane?" He asked us. I bit my tongue. I didn't really want to answer, but they all looked at me to answer. Fuck. "She's..." I swallowed before I finished. "Dead." Cade started pacing, pushing his hair back with his hand in stress. "No. No. No. No. No. We can't keep losing men!" He said distressed. "On the bright side we got a new recruit! A hot recruit too." Luke said gesturing to Misa. Okay, Luke has never hit on a girl this much before.

He needs to shut up for a moment before I punch him senseless. You have no idea how annoying he is. "Name?" Cade asked her. "Misa." She replied. I noticed that she had one of her katanas summoned in hand. "Why do you have that out?" She wasn't gonna betray us on the spot would she? "Shh!" She looked over to a certain corner of the building. In instinct Cade grabbed my arm and pulled me back a bit. The buildings wall blasted apart as if it was shot by a form of artillery.

Then swarmed out...Ali. In her pheonix form. Okay, that's not a problem. What the problem was is that she was fighting those drones. More fighting huh? "Were surrounded." Misa said summoning her other katana. I looked around, noticing that yes we were surrounded. It was like in an instant their numbers multiplied. I called out my cousin's name and he quickly came running to me. "What Aeron?" He asked. "Jason, you know how you don't like fighting?" "Yea." "Well, looks like your spilling blood today."