Chapter 7

Breeze's POV

Rina hasn't been speaking to me since she caught me & Abel having sex on her bedroom floor . I hope she's not mad at me , I mean I really wouldn't give two shits if she was .. It's not like when we revive him back to normal he's gonna remember anything, better yet , it's not like he'll want either of us . So if she is mad she needs to get the fuck over it .

It's almost 4:30 am & Abel's tossing and turning has kept me up all night . Now before you go jumping into conclusions , I'm not at my house with Abel . Im still over at Rina's , me & Abel fell asleep out in the living room , Rina bought him a lot of shit when she went to that store .. Floor mart , I think . Me and Abel have been reading all night , trying to build up his vocabulary , and it seems to been working , he can now form coherent sentences . He still has trouble expressing himself though , but we're taking it one day at a time . Scaring the dog shit out of me , he suddenly gets up and heads to the back.

" Abel , are you okay ?"

" yes ."

" where are you going ?"

" bedroom ." He says still not looking at me . I hear Rina's bedroom door open and close . I feel kinda lonely now that he's gone , I should get my clothes and leave . He's probably sick of me .

Getting up and gathering my things , I hit my foot on something and yelp in pain . Scattering in the dark , I find what I believe is to be my shoe . Since my house is right across the street why even bother putting them on ? Beginning to leave, I hear Rina yell for my name . Closing the door I drop everything and run to the back .

Opening the door I see Abel on the floor face down & Rina with a book that looks like it's over 1000 years old .

" I think it worked .. I did a spell from my grandmothers spell book and I think he's back to normal again .

A few moments later I hear Abel groaning on the floor .

" Nerina ... What happened ?"

" holy shit .. Abel .. Are you okay ? Do you feel different ?"

" yes I do . Now do you wanna explain how and what the fuck did you do to me ? "

" what's the last thing you remember ?"

" we had sex on the cliff and we fell asleep and it feels like I been asleep ever since . Did you fucking drug me ?"

" no , no Abel please listen to me . I did not drug you ." He looks at me with an uneasy expression , figuring out how I'm gonna tell him that he is now king of the underworld is gonna be really difficult .

" um hello . You gonna tell me what's going on ? And who's she ?" He says referring to breeze .

" your girlfriend .. You don't remember ?" I look at her as if she has 5 heads . Are you fucking serious ? No way in hells plantation is he gonna believe that !

" I don't do relationships . So try again." He says laying back down .

" do you remember anything beyond the point of us falling asleep on the cliff ?"

" no but I remember bits and pieces of this dream I had while I was sleep . It was hella long . I remember waking up in this room like yelling or something and you came and asked me what was wrong but I couldn't tell you cause I couldn't speak . It was like I was stuck inside my self like I understood everything you were telling me and what was going on around me but I couldn't speak or walk correctly . " he says .

" then I started crying for some unknown reason . And some lady named Jessica , but you called her mother , kept calling me an ugly fuck and all types of unnecessary names , and you did some kinda magic and made her like fly back or something . Oh , I also remember fucking you like there was no tomorrow ." He says pointing at breeze . Oh yeah he deff remembers that .