Chapter 2

Abels POV

No way in hell her name was Valerie . If it was so help me , I don't need another Valerie in my life; I'm done with her and anybody similar to her . Leaving the club I take this short little red head home and fuck her to no end . She got down on her knees, put her hair in a pony tail and went to work .

Her tongue felt so amazing on my tip and the coldness of her tongue ring made precum ooze from the sides of her mouth . Grabbing my hips and going full force , the echoes of her slurps and moans filled the hotel room, taking all of me into her mouth I felt my tip hit the back of her throat as she kept bobbing up and down as she had no gag reflexes . Seeing that I was in ecstasy she slid all the way down till my balls was in her mouth as well ( talk about stuffed ). Cumming in her mouth and all over her face , I toss her , her shirt and told her to beat it . All that she did made me tired , but I deff got her number tho , a woman who gives head like that needed to be kept for back up , that shit almost sent me in to an epileptic seizure .

Kicking off my shoes and laying back down on the bed and Hearing the door open and close , I grab my phone and start searching for shawdy's number at the club . Let's actually see if her name is Valerie .

Scrolling down to V in my contacts seeing she didn't put her name as that , I go back up and see Mystery fades👽 at the very beginning . Typical . I text her :

Me: Until my mystery fades and you're use to my face , I got you .

Seconds later her response comes through sending a loud ding to bounce off the quiet walls of this ghost town of a room .

Her: Is that so Mr.Tesfaye ?

Me : Very so Ms.Steele . I'll be Christian & You'll be Anastasia .

Her : oh no no no . I don't think you'll be able to handle me in that red room darling . You might go into shock baby boy .

Me : ha , so you think !

Her : so I know .

Me : on another note , you should come to my hotel room .

Her : why is that ? You have no groupies with you ? I'm so shocked .

Me : because it's lonesome , and I don't do groupies baby , that's how you catch Ebola and them thotpox 😷

Her : lmao , oh please mr. Tesfaye . I'm not dumb , you left with that ginger , and I'm pretty sure she gave you head till you head an epileptic seizure or something 💁

Well damn .. Was she in my fuckin head or outside the window ?

Me : yeah but she didn't do anything but make me cum . I just want company , no sex , just talk and chill .

Her: maybe another time mr. Tesfaye , some of us have jobs and work to live .

Me: what are you doing tomorrow?

Her : working .

Me: what time you get off ?

Her : my hours vary . I'll text you .

Me: cool .. What's your real name ? And not your stripper name ?👅💦

Her: Skittles 😋

Me: skittles ?

Her : yes . Only because , when I pop my ass I make these peasants see rainbows 😘

Her: My name is Nerina . Like Marina but with an N.

Me : I like it .

Her : I bet you do .