Chapter 1

I've been watching him for so long now . It's been atleast 8 years since I last seen him in the flesh , he's grown up and become such a beautiful man . He told everybody he was gonna become something big and they did nothing but laugh , I would pay to see the looks on their faces if they saw him now . Selling out Arenas, Grammy nominated , winning awards for Best young Canadian Artist , having his own clothing line , best R&B album . He's something amazing .

Along the years I'm so very pleased that he dropped those hideous wretches , Valerie And Alice . Especially Alice , thought he wasn't gonna be anybody , thought he wouldn't make it , thought that his actions when he were younger was just a waste of time . God she was a bitch and I wanted no more just to drain her of her rancid blood , behead her and throw her to the wolves . Not because she thought Abel was a loser but because she doubted him and thought he wouldn't amount to anything and the way she treated him . He deserved so much better than her; someone who's as prominent as he is , someone who has goals and who's dedicated to make something of themselves .

Dear Lord , don't even get me started on that she devil Valerie . She had such a wicked tongue that if I was born a witch , the spell I'd put on her would be so cruel and evil that even the devil himself would cry from sorrow for that girl . She wanted nothing but money from Abel , to treat her habit . Like a fool , he fed into it and did as she said . Coke , Meth , variety of pills and liquor , she had such a problem and he couldn't see that because of a non existent thing called " love " that had blinded the poor boy .

I've meet Abel only once in my mortal life and I have to say , I felt a way that I have never felt before . Mortal or non mortal , he still makes me feel a certain way even after all these years . I don't know what I feel when I think or speak of him , it's as if someone took a square of the sun and sat it next to my heart & as it melted it became this wholesome pure thing that wanted nothing but to love and be loved .

Snapping me out of my thoughts as I watched Abel from across the club , a guy smacks my ass as him and his shitty friends howl in laughter over Abels voice singing about bitches loving the crew .

" wassup ma ? What's your name ?" The guy asks me . I stare into his blue eyes as his friends start shouting and asking me what I am doing to him . Staring at him as he struggles to breathe , turning blue then purple , I quickly look away back to Abel dancing with the microphone in his hands . The song comes to an end and everybody starts clapping and cheering I look to the left to see the same guy I strangled ( not technically since my hands weren't around his throat ) still standing next to me .

" Maybe next time you'll think twice about putting your hands on people you don't know , you shit bag ." Grabbing my bag and drink I strut over to section where Abel was sitting at with his crew . Before walking pass them and into the bathroom me and Abel make eye contact briefly before I'm out of his sight .

He was still as beautiful as im remembered .. It's just that hair .. It has gotten so out of control , from the back it looks like a chronic strain of weed that'll probably get you higher than Jesus shit . Reapplying my lipstick I walk out to bump into the devil himself .

" I'm sorry , I didn't see you ." I say fixing my hair .

" quite alright . I see you over at the bar staring at me while I was performing , thought I'd come over and say hi ."

" really now ? I mean a lot of people were staring at you , I'm sure I wasn't the only one ."

" yeah but , you're so darkening and different . It's almost like you stood out in this dark ass place ." He says chuckling . I could tell he was slightly nervous , so I decided to make this easier for him . I take his phone and put my number in it and walk away .

" what's your name ?!" He says shouting over the loud music .

" Valerie ." I say with a smirk .