Chapter 5

Nerina's POV

I drag Abel by his arms and put him on my bed . Retrieving some ice , I come
Back and put the it on his head where I saw a bruise starting to form . Suddenly I hear a knock in the door, leaving the ice compression on his head I get up and see who it is . Looking out the peep hole I see its breeze , quickly opening up the door and dragging her in I see , a tall figure in the corner of the stairs smoking a cigarette .

" I have really bad vibes here Nerina ."

" you think I don't ? I never had any before but that dark shadow , or whatever it is , has been very eery , ever since I came here . Looking out the peep hole she had saw what I had seen & carefully put her fingers to her lips , indicating me to be quiet .

Not knowing what the fuck she was doing , I went back into my bed room and quickly prayed over Abel , I lit some candles , dimmed the lights and I prayed harder than I ever have before .
Barging into my bedroom , she stands before me , closely listening to my prayers .

" we have to sacrifice the boy , Rina .." I stopped praying and quickly looked at her as if she had 7 eyes .

" we are not sacrificing him , and that's it . "

" we don't have a choice !"

" yes the fuck we do and we are not sacrificing this man . He's come to far & has worked to hard to be killed off now ! We're leaving him be and I mean it !"

" that thing , wants him ! I can feel it , I know it ."

" well it can't have him and I'll be damned if it's Gon waltz in here and try to take him. I'll rip its head off !"

_________

2 weeks later

Nerina's POV

Awoken by a loud banging on the door, I look at the clock and see that it's 10:56 am . I drag myself to the door and look out the peep hole . Fuck ! I knew it , I just knew this was gonna happen . It's hawk & 2 other guys with the Nevada police .

I quickly , run back into my room and lay my hands softly on Abel's stomach . Making him invisible I put on some pajama pants & run back out to the living room . Opening the door , I see evil smugs , just gawking at me .

" hello , what can I help you with on this fine morning ?"

" where's Abel bitch ?" Dear god , do I have something planned for this fucking hawk .

" I don't know . I could be asking you the same thing .. Where is Abel ?"

" don't play these games with me girl . You know where Abel is and you have him here ! "

" hawk calm down ." A guy with an odd type of nose jewelry said .

" I'm not gonna calm down ! This witch bitch took Abel !"

" sir , please ." The officer interferes .

" ma'am , may we search the house ?"

" do you have a search warrant ?" He holds up a piece of paper indicating he has a right to search my house . Moving the side hawk rushes in , going straight for my bed room . The officer pulls me to the side and begins to explain to me why he's here .

" the man thinks you're ... A witch and that you have done something with his friend . I'm sorry for disturbing your sleep , but mr , umm , Tesfaye; has been missing for 2 weeks and by law we have to search your place since you were with him last ."

" understood officer ." I say as the officer checks my bathroom , closet , bedroom , kitchen and cabinets .

" he's not here .. " hawk says walking back into the living room .