Chapter 13

Breeze POV

I was awoken by my ringing phone , I looked at it and saw it was an unknown number . It was 11Am , who the fuck could this be calling so early !?

" who this ?"

" hello , it's Dr.Mason , I'm calling about the home delivery of Johanna Tomas ." Oh shit.

" oh yes , I'm sorry . How are you?" I say changing my attitude quickly . "doing quite lovely . So I've talked to Sebastian (bird) and he explained everything . So no need to worry about a mortal doctor in your business ." She says chuckling . Good that I won't have to kill her afterwards , she seems like such a nice lady . "okay that's great . Would you mind breaking down the days you'll be available ?"

" I'm free for the whole month actually. You just call this number when you need me and I'll be over ."
Perfect ! I can get this plan working faster .

" that's wonderful . But one request , do you have anything that will help her go through this process a little faster ?"
Silence .

" hello ?"

" yes I'm here , I'm just thinking about what I can give her to have her in labor early . Correct ?"

" yes ma'am ." I say mentally praying that she could do something .

" come to this address today around 8:30pm . 870 south Rancho drive . That's a surgeon center , by the time you come I'll have something ."

" okay thank so much Dr.Mason , I appreciate this ."

" no problem doll . See you then ." I end the call and jump for joy , this is all going so smoothly . I can't wait , I'll have my baby , I'll have Abel , I'll be queen . I'll have everything I've ever wanted . This is marvelous . I get up and go to the back room where Johanna was . She was still tied up , but the chair was on the floor . Seems like she tried to escape .

" Tsk tsk tsk. what do we have here ? Looks like somebody tried to escape and couldn't ." I take off the blind fold too see her eyes swollen shut. I'm assuming from crying so much , because I didn't beat her .. Not yet anyway . " you've been a very bad girl Johanna.. And now you must be punished ." Her muffled screams began to fill the room as I pull the chair up and tie her hair in a pony tail .

" you read fifty shades of grey right ? Well honey .. It's time to visit Abel's red room ." I say laughing while I drag her and the chair to a separate room . Abel was such a nasty person , and by nasty I mean he is such a freak . I remember when he and I came here to do that POV thing and he took me in here . I've never been more excited and scared than in that moment .

*Flash back*

" alright baby . Now just follow my lead , and no peaking or I'll punish you." He says in my ear . " what if I wanna be punished ."

" good cause you're gonna get punished no matter what you do." I took a deep breath and followed him into a room that I wasn't familiar with. I was so fucking nervous , I had no idea what he meant by ' punish', But fuck we about to find out .

" Stand right here & spread your legs Breeze." I did as I was told & spread my legs until I felt the breeze hit my opening . " a little farther apart ." He says spreading my legs apart with his hands . I jump at the coldness of what felt and sounded like shackles .

" u-um Abel . What are you doing ?"

" shhhh . I am daddy or Mr Tesfaye . Choose ." I didn't answer him , I was to busy trying to figure out what the hell was all this about . These people in this generation are fucking insane I tell you . I read a book called fifty shades of grey and it was something like this . I mean who would enjoy getting whipped ? Snapping me out of my thoughts Abel smacked me so hard on my ass fell forward but was caught . His grasp was on my breasts , squeezing slowly but firmly , he whispered in my ear " choose or I'll choose for you and you don't want that .." He says so stern while still groping my breasts .