Chapter 19

Breeze POV

I hope nobody recognizes me out here , last thing I need is for paparazzi to see me out with Lamar , Abel's bestfriend . I know it may look like nothing but me and Lamar are kinda stuck together for a while .. Well until Anya & Angel hit 18 which is in a year .

While Abel was half dead in the backroom for months me and Lamar grew close .. Like really close .

Flashback

"Hey it's okay .. He's my brother and I know he'll come out if it. Abel has been through so much in his life , a coma won't stop him breeze ." Lamar kisses my forehead and begins to stroke my hair down as I sobbed softly into his shoulder.
"If I would have just told him not to take that exit then he wouldn't be in the situation he's in ! I should have kept him home here , I shouldn't have never let him leave ."

"That guy driving drunk is not your fault , Abel being a victim to drunk driving is not your fault . You gotta stop blaming yourself breeze ."

He begins to caress my face and we stare at each other. " I love you breeze. I always did .." He crashes his lips on to mine and our tongues dance with eachother as our breaths quicken . His hands start to roam around my body , he unclasps my bra with one hand and begins to massage my left breast ..."

"breeze !" Lamar says snapping me out of my daydream .

" huh?"

" I said how are we gonna tell Abel ?"

" tell him? I wasn't gonna tell him ."

" we gotta tell him .. He'll see us together , did you forget paparazzi just swarmed us ? We've been fucking around since we met at that kissland concert . You gave birth to my kids and we over here faking like them twins are his .. They don't even look like him! They're fucking vampire kids breeze , they grew too fuckin quick & they'll be be fuckin 21 before we know it !"

"lower your fuckin voice and calm down" I say . He's really getting on my nerves with all of this . Like I just want all this to be over.

" I will not calm down ! Did you also forget I got you pregnant again and you trying to pass this one off as his. I'm not having it Breeze . Anya & Angel and the one you're currently carrying are my children not Abel's!"

" oh fuckin kay Lamar. Shit." I sip my Sprite & text Abel .

" who you texting ?"

"Abel."

" about?"

" did you not just say we had to tell him?" I say shaking my head. We eat our food in silence as I think of ways to tell not only Abel but my two oldest kids that they're father isn't their father. I mentally kick my ass for being such a "thot" as these young ass kids say now and days . I just don't know how I got so wrapped up in all this , I mean to be honest the twins were accidents , I didn't even know I was having them till like 6 months in and at that time Abel was on his kissland tour & being a vampire & them aging so quickly doesn't make it any better. Kinda glad Abel got hit by that drunk driver cause he's so damn clueless about everything and he doesn't even know where he is .

I overheard him talking about me Killing Rina & burying her alive and I'm just like 'Boy if you don't get !' . I don't even think he knows we're vampires . Looking up I see Lamar staring at me.

" you okay ?"

"you're just beautiful . I really want you to be mine , I don't like sharing you with anybody."

" I thought you and the boys were use to sharing women."

" yeah if they're groupie hoes who don't mean shit to us. Actual women we care about and love we don't subject them to the bullshit we do . You gotta atleast give me a chance baby . I can make you happy." Not really . I think to myself