Chapter 20

Anya's POV

I spent the rest of the day with Hyghly smoking and chillin at his loft by the beach . We ordered food and watched movies the whole day and Breeze been blowing up my and so has Abel . I only answered Angel when he called to let him know I was coolin with Hyghly fine ass , Im honestly starting to love this whole body switch thing but it'll only be a matter of time till Abel finds out how to switch us back , that's even if he knows .

"What you thinking about?" he says smoothing my hair down . I think this is a good enough time to tell him than any.

"I wanna talk to you about the whole situation with Abel and Breeze."

"Why you call your mom by her name? that's so weird to me." he says laughing

"Cause shes not my mom . Im not actually Anya , Im Rina in Anya's body. My mother , Jessica; got the spell wrong when she resurrected me . I died when you all were in Vegas , Im a vampire. Well Rina and Breeze are vampires Anya wont become one till she's 18, Abel is one too." I say . He stares at me intensely before cackling into a fit of laughter .

"Yoooooo you had me going for a second ! youre too high babe , just chil out."

"Nigga Im serious ."

"Prove it to me then. Show me you're not actually Anya then , show me .. You're a vampire .." He says inching towards my face. I want so bad to turn him into a vampire but I can't , Anya's body isn't fully developed yet and I can't do shit but show him these baby ass fangs ole girl got .

" look.." I say opening my mouth wide enough to see the baby fangs . His face loses its grin and he starts to push on the small fang with his finger , then runs his finger across my lip . " show me again when I'm sober. I won't remember this."

" okay .." I say laying back down on his chest . I can hear his heart beat loudly and I can hear the blood flowing through his veins .. I forgot what being a new vampire was like , your hearing and eyesight is so enhanced . Soon my eyes begin to get heavy while we're watching Martin and I instantly fall asleep .

_______
Breeze's pov

It's been 2 days abd Anya hasn't came back home & Abel is still not speaking to me . After everybody left him and Lamar got into a fight and I literally had to cast a spell on them for them to stop because I couldn't pull them off each other . Only person who really is speaking to me is Rina , angel has been ignoring me like Abel , and he's been blasting Lenny Kravitz & The foo fighters .
" hey , I'm going to go pick up Aileen from Abel's mothers. Can you let him know?" She says , looking at me then at Abel who's on the other side of the room sitting at the piano .

" you know he's not speaking to me Rina." She shakes her head and walks over to him and starts talking to him . She gives him a quick but deep kiss and leaves the house . We make eye contact before I get up to see what Angel is up too , I hear some loud piercing music coming from his room only to assume he's up and doing what he does best .

Walking up the stairs and finally getting to his door , I knock loudly before entering in the room .

Do you know
I count your heartbeats before you sleep (you sleep)?
I bite my fingernails to bone (to bone)
And then I crawl back under the stairwell
To a place I call my home.

I really hope you enjoy the show,
Because for me, it's just a bad day.
You need people like me to feel.

Maybe we're just having too much fun.
Maybe you can't handle yourself,
Staring at me with your lips and tongue.