Chapter 3

Abel's POV

I've been with Nerina all day today and it honestly felt good to be with somebody who understood me , what I do & why I do it . We were in my hotel room and chilling , watching a movie .

" where are you from Nerina ? You have a slight accent . You're not from the states are you ?"

" no. I'm from Sweden ."

" really ? Can you say something in Swedish ?"

"du är kung min kärlek."

" what does that mean ?"

" you'll find out soon enough ." She says kissing my lips for the first time since we became " friends".
I cupped her face as she opened her mouth allowing my tongue access . As our tongues collided and danced with each other , she swiftly got on top of me, stripping of her clothes , softly sucking and biting my neck . I kicked off my shoes as she slid my cargos off .

Until we were in nothing but our underwear , I began rubbing her clit feeling all her wetness on my fingers . Her soft moans bombarded my ears , as if her voice was the only thing I could hear . Slowly taking her panties off we get interrupted by this voice bouncing off the walls .

" and what the fuck do we have here ? A Nappy head African and the vampress from London ? How erotic ."

" Hawk Get the fuck out ! Damn !"

" oh what ? The hawk man can't join in on this love fest ? " hawk says laughing

I hand Nerina back her shirt , bra and shorts and watch as she shuffles to the bathroom . I grab my jeans and quickly put them on .

" fuck you . You always interrupting some shit with you boney ass ."

" and you always in some shit you short leprechaun bastard! "

" at least I got some shit to be in you lonely ass bean pole."

" fuck you Abel ."

" no thanks fam, I ain't with the gay shit ." Before hawk could reply , Nerina stepped out the bathroom quickly heading to the door almost pushing hawk . I get up and follow Nerina and she shuts the door .

" Nerina wait !" I open the door and look down the hallway to see she had just disappeared . Both ends of the hallway and she was no where in site, I know she didn't just vanish in thin air.

" great , thanks hawk , one decent girl I get and your stick bug ass scare her away !"

" you're welcome buddy . She didn't seem right anyway if you ask me ."

" how Didnt she seem right ? She seemed fine to me ."

" she's weird , She's pale , she stares at me weird , which I don't find appealing . She reminds me of one of those girls who practice witchcraft and cast spells and shit . Stay away from her ."

" you know how ridiculous you sound ? That girl is afraid of the sun let alone her own shadow ."

" see , told you she crypted ! Who's afraid of the sun ?" Hawk screeches girl like.

" man hush . You're crazy , she has a skin disease ."

" no you crazy ! Don't come squeaking and oinking to me when her crypted ass turn you in to a pig with horns when you fuck her over !" Sometimes hawk is so damn stupid .

" if it wasn't for me you woulda been fucking that wicked pussy ! Thank me later bro . You know when some people are bewitched like and they have sex with mortal human beings , the mortal becomes crooked to ! I read it on this website ." He says smiling and shaking his head as if he makes a lick of sense .