Chapter 12

Rina's POV
1 month later

I can't believe he would say mean things like that to me .. I know this is difficult for him and I know it's not easy to be accustom to this life style , but I'm trying to make it as easy for him as I can . It's all going fast for me as it is for him & I've been doing everything in my power to make the days go faster so the ceremony for him to be crowned king would arrive quicker , I've been looking for numbing spells so when what just happened , happened it wouldn't have hurt him . Tears start to blur my vision and soon they form into diamonds and clink on to the hard wood floor of my apartment , Ugh this is why I hate crying .. It hurts like hell .

" why are you in floor with diamonds all around you ? If I diamonds came out of my eyes every time I cried I'd cry every fucking day ." I turn around and see my mom standing behind me with a duffel bag .

" ma what are you doing ?" I say wiping my eyes . " got a little A Negative and tequila for us to sip on . Where's Abel ? He wanna join in ?"

" Fuck him ." I say angrily . " why so hostile towards him ? I'm beginning to grow fond of the little shit . He's kinda cute actually ." She pours the A negative first , then the tequila and takes a long swig .

" he's an asshole ma. He started yelling and getting mad at me when he started to change ." I say Pouring my tequila . I don't need any blood today I might rip somebody's head off .

" he changed again ? What the hell is going on ?"

" he got pale , and his fangs came in more , and I don't know what else happened . He ran out the car and almost knocked a building down & started yelling at me when I tried to help him . He said I was obsessed with him and I was a stalker and I planned this and none of this was real & he was just talking all kinds of crazy shit mom ." I say downing the tequila .

"he's upset babe . You have to give him sometime , he's not use to this . How would you feel if you woke up one day and you were mortal & knowing you'd probably be dead right now because you're 118 . You'd be livid and confused. Think about Abel & what he's going through . It's no walk in the park I know ."

Maybe she's right , but that's still no excuse for him to say all those mean things to me . I've been such a wreck this past month, I haven't seen , or spoken to Abel; but I've seen him on my computer screen at this music festival called coachella . Very weird name but everything is weird in this generation . The way he sun glasstable girls had me in awe , and that transition made me go crazy . He's truly a great artist & maybe I should think about him and all this being such a drastic change for him; it's not everyday somebody is changing into a fucking vampire . He's in California right now and I would love to go and visit him but I'm sure he doesn't wanna talk right now . But how ever I need a way to tell him im pregnant , he's texted me a million times apologizing, but I never responded . Only because I was mad , but now I'm just scared , what if he doesn't wanna be bothered anymore ? What if he says its not his and leaves me to give birth and have a baby by myself ? My mom told me to just chill and wait it out till he comes back to Vegas, if he does ...

Abel's POV

We all sat and laughed at LaMar's house while we was all kicking it with these two bad bitches one name was Johanna other shawdy was name Catya . Catya was a short brown skin girl , she had chinky eyes , wild curly hair , the flowed a little passed her hips . Johanna ... Johanna just looked like drugged out stripper from the backwoods of mississipi , but in a hot way .

We all popped a few pills and smoked some blunts to get everyvody relaxed and comfortable . Catya has been eyeing me ever since she got here , her full lips wrapped around the blunt so gracefully & im sitting here wondering how her lips would feel wrapped around my dick . She was wearing these skin tight jeans with the knees ripped , xo tank top & black and white 13's. She was deff a fan & a down ass freak . I seen hyghly staring her down since they came here , we decided to have a small after party to celebrate my "major comeback" after being MIA for so long & I appreciate that but we needed more bitches than just 2 , i know that much . Knowing that Hy is here , he'd probably invite some pornstars or some shit . I laugh to my self as my phone started buzzing , i looked and saw it was Rina . She would call right now , i think shaking my head . I press decline & text her.