[18] Tony's Alter Ego

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © All Rights Reserved: Chellybean

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Hey beautiful people! I present to you, chapter eighteen of Mr. Annoying! I hope you all can forgive me for the long wait after reading this chapter. GIF on the side has no relation to this chapter, I just felt like putting up a dancing raccoon 'cause that's something Burrito would probably do!

Mony (Mandy+Tony) moment alert! :) Please enjoy!

Chapter 18 "Tony's Alter Ego"

I woke up to a continuous dripping on my forehead.

At first I ignored it, hoping to fall back into my much needed sleep. But it didn't stop. As I became fed up with whatever was falling onto my forehead, I tried to lift up my hand, to block the oncoming drops.

Tried being the key word.

As soon I rose a single finger, a wave of unbearable pain coursed through me. A loud, raspy groan escaped my cracked lips. Something moved beneath me, which suddenly felt uncomfortable, followed by a low grumble-like noise.

I slowly opened my eyes, fighting against the sleep that had built up. Once I had conquered, my eyes fully open, I took in my surroundings.

From what I could see, as I stared up at the sky hidden by trees, I was in a forest. Another undefined drop hit my forehead, causing my gaze to snap up and search around frantically for the culprit. I was beginning to think that it could just possibly be water from a leaf when my gaze found Tony.

It turned out, that uncomfortable thing beneath me was Tony's legs, meaning I had been sleeping in his lap. His back was against a tree, and his head was tilted downwards towards mine. His mouth was partially open, enough to form drool. Which was exactly what had been falling on me.

I watched with a disgusted gaze as a drop formed in the corner of his mouth and fell, landing right on the tip of my nose. Opening my mouth to wake Tony up, I found that I couldn't speak. I kept trying until I could taste blood in my mouth.

Tears formed in my eyes, causing my gaze to grow blurry. What if I can never speak again? I don't even know what happened to me. All I remember was laying on the ground, watching Tony panic above me as excruciating pain filtered through my entire body.

I was hit with the sudden realization that I was practically in a car crash, causing my body to freeze. I was in a car crash, I thought as a chill ran down my spine. I nearly died. I almost had the same fate as my parents. Now, as I felt hot tears streaming down my face, I was thankful for the fact Tony was still sleeping. Even if he kept drooling on me.

Except I needed to get up, find some place to be alone. To get my emotions out without anybody watching.

That's exactly what I did.

Ignoring the nearly unbearable pain that took over my whole body as I moved a single ligament, I slowly rolled off of Tony's lap and onto the damp forest floor. Now, tears were flowing because of the pain I was feeling outside, rather than inside.

I slowly rose to my feet, nearly falling over due to my wobbling legs. With one last glance at Tony's sleeping figure, I limped off away from the clearing we were in.