Ch.42

(Two months later)

"Ajaniii!!! Let me down!" I yelled playfully as Ajani and I made Tiktoks. Ajani and Payton moved in a couple months ago and now we are a house of twelve members. Ten in the house and two away.

"Okay okay." He said putting me down.

"Now, can we finish?" I asked pushing him a little bit. He nodded and smiled at me.

We did a couple more tiktoks and posted them.

After we were done we went inside and saw the guys watching a movie on the tv.

"What are you guys watching?" Ajani asked.

"A movie." Jake said bluntly. Ever since Ajani and Payton came into the house, Jake has been really different. He always got serious when they were around and I didn't understand until I saw how close Ajani and I were getting.

Him and I were just friends but I knew Jake thought differently, especially since we haven't said anything about confirming our relationship. He put the tweet out but people were still confused whether it was me or Jaimie.

Jake got up from the sofa as Ajani sat down. He walked over to where I was at the kitchen and smiled at me.

"Hey babe." He sat down on the barstools we have.

"Hey." I closed the fridge and walked over to him. I wrapped my arms around him and he smiled.

"So are we going to hang out or are you going to go sit with your other boyfriend?" He asked looking at me. I let go of him and rolled my eyes.

"Cmon Jake, are you serious? We are just friends."

"I can tell he has something for you." He said grabbing my hand.

"You say that about everyone."

"I just don't want anyone to come between us." He got up and hugged me close to him. I smiled and hugged him close but then someone came into the kitchen.

"Hey (y/n), wanna take some pictures for Instagram with me?" Ajani said getting a water from the fridge.

I pulled away and saw Jake rolling his eyes, "sorry Ajani, I'm going to hang out with Jake for a little bit. Let's do some pictures tomorrow."

"Yeah & it's no problem, I'll ask some one else for today's pictures." He gave me a smile and walked back to the living room.

I looked at Jake who was already on his phone.

"Or maybe never mind, I can help you." I said messing around with Jake and as soon as I said it, he turned to face me and grabbed my arm.

He pulled me close to him and I laughed, "I was just kidding. I'm going to hang with you."

He smiled and cupped my cheek, "okay." He leaned in and kissed me softly when someone came into the kitchen again.

"Hey Jake, the guys and I are going to go to Target. Wanna come with us?" Jackson asked.

Jake made a annoyed face and I laughed, "Nah, I'm good ."

Jackson and the guys left and Jake looked back at me, "you wanna go to my room?"

"Sure." We headed upstairs and I laid on his bed after I grabbed the remote for the tv.

"Nope, we are going to give each other attention not the tv." Jake said taking the remote out of my hand and turning off the tv.

"Okay?"

He laid down next to me and propped himself up on his elbow, "Sooo...what do you want to do?"

"I don't know, I was going to watch tv but someone took the remote." I said poking him in the chest.

"So the tv is more important than me?" He asked laughing.

"Mmm sometimes." I said turning myself to lay on my side. I was looking at the wall of pictures of us.

"Wowww" he hugged me from behind and started to kiss my neck. "Do you want us to last for a really long time?" He asked.

"Of course, I want to do everything with you." I turned around and faced him.
He was looking at me sweetly and I started to brush through his hair with my fingers. "Do you want us to last?" I asked making a little braid with a piece of his hair.

"Yeah I do, but I was just kind of confused because we haven't even confirmed anything yet & it's been a month. Hollywood fix keeps asking too."

"I know, but I just wanted to make sure you were being serious about us. I mean you didn't expect me to trust you right away, right?"

He looked at me a little confused, "I mean I thought you would, but I understand."

"Jake, I have a question."

"Okay, what is it?" He asked smiling at me.

"If we never moved to LA, would you still be with Jaime?" I knew I shot a bullet of a question and he didn't answer, so I knew what the answer was already. "Never mind, your silence is enough of an answer." I got up from the bed and was about to open the door when Jake stood in front of it. "Jake, just let me go."

"No, you didn't even let me answer."

"You were being quiet, so I thought I got an answer."

"(Y/n), stop. You know I love you and I always will. I'm not going to give up another chance to be with you because I know that if I mess up again you're going to start dating Ajani." He said laughing at the end.

I laughed too, "okay & I love you too, but answer me faster so I don't get worried."
He pulled me in for another hug and then pulled away, so I could look at him. He put his hand on my cheek and smiled into a kiss. He pulled away, "you are the last person I want to be in love with."

I laughed a little and pressed our lips together again and he pulled me close to him. He led me back to the bed making me smile. He lifted up my shirt and I could feel his skin on mine. He started to lift it higher and I took it off, while he took off his.

"You sure about this?" He asked.

"Yeah. I want you to be the last person I call my everything."

He smiled at me and nodded, "then let's make sure that happens."

~
Hey guys! So I just wanted to give you all a heads up that I will be going up to 45 parts because I have now realized that this story is ending pretty well.

If you want to continue to support me, just follow me or read my other stories.

I have two new ones I'm working on.
1) Tell Me that it's All Okay || Noah Beck x Reader
2) just words || Kio Cyr x Reader

Thanks for reading! Love y'all