Pt.20

I explained everything to Sebastian, most of the time he nodded his head and listened. "So yea that's why he wasn't with us."

"Alright then. This pisses me off so much though."

I looked at him confused, "why does it piss you off?"

"Because (y/n), I wanted to be with you so bad and the little time that I'm gone, he does this shit."

"Well I did stuff too Sebastian, so I guess it's fair."

"(Y/n). Open your eyes. Even though you messed up, if he was a real man and cared about you he would've been the bigger person. Not the bigger douchebag. Look you messed up with whatever you did with Jackson, we all know, but you need to just think about what you actually want." I looked back up at him and he truly looked concerned. I gave him a hug and then went to go get some water.

"So we just gonna ignore that we almost got shot!" Jackson said coming from the restroom.

"Technically (y/n) almost did." Elijah was now sitting of the sofa with Sebastian.

"Still. What if they followed us or see us again? Don't you think they might want to get us back for Sebastian knocking one of their guys out?"

I sat back down next to Sebastian and looked at all of them, "we will be fine. We just have to stay together and next time bring something with us too."

"We don't have guns Chubs." Elijah said.

"Not guns. But anything else that might help. Other than that, let's just stay clear and not do anything stupid." I grabbed the controller from the sofa and turned the tv on. "So Sebastian, where are you staying now?"

"Oh yea. I didn't really think about that." He said looking at Elijah, "you think I could hang at your house for some time?"

"Sorry my house isn't a safe zone right now."

"You can stay with me. I'll tell my parents & they should be fine with it." I said and he smiled at me.

"thanks (y/n)." He gave me a hug and then headed to the restroom.

We were sitting there when Jackson spoke up, "Guys?"

"Yea?" Elijah and I both looked at Jackson.

"His parents kicked him out, they didn't give him permission to be here. He ended up trashing the house and wrecked the car the first couple of days he was there. He started drinking, so his parents had enough." We looked at Jackson with shocked expressions and sat on the sofa without saying anything.

"Yea that's true." Sebastian has been standing near the stairs the whole time. "I just need you guys okay? It's hard right now and I-I almost killed myself over there. I need you guys and I promised I would live life with all you guys. So I want to stay." We all went silent and then I got up from the couch and gave him a hug. He laughed and hugged me back, but when Elijah and Jackson got up and we were all in a group hug he started to cry.

"We will always be here Seb." I said.

"Okay okay." He rubbed the tears off his face and then pushed us away playfully. "So where am I gonna sleep?"

"Well my parents room is off limits, so just stay in my room."

"(Y/n) I thought there was a room next to yours?" Elijah asked.
"No one goes in there Elijah, only my brother."
______________________________
Jackson and Elijah left to go home because it got late and they weren't allowed to stay over. Sebastian and I were sitting in the sofa watching a movie, "So did you think about it?" He asked.

"About what?" I asked still looking at the tv.
He didn't say anything so I turned to look at him and he made a "you know what I mean" face. "Oh."

"So?"

"I mean I always do it's just I don't really want anything right now. I'm trying to focus on myself from now on."

"Alright. But promise me one thing."

"Okay I'm listening."

He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers, "You won't settle for someone who isn't worth your time. That person will love you so much that you will get annoyed but it's all worth it because you love them back. Someone who loves you as much as I do. But that might be hard because I love you a lot."
I laughed and so did he.

"Promise?" He put his other hand up sticking out his pinky.

"Promise." We made our pinky promise and then we looked at each other. I started to miss everything about him and I didn't know why.

I let go of his pinky and leaned back on the couch, "So California. How was it?"

"I wasn't there long enough to know." He laughed and smiled at me which made me laugh too.

I looked closely at him and focused on his features. His brown eyes were gleaming all the time, his jawline was sharp, and his hair was soft.

"You gonna watch the show or me?" He asked and then laughed a little.

"Yea, sorry." I felt my face blush.

"Don't worry about it." He said squeezing my hand tighter. I didn't even realize I was still holding on.
______________________________

"Ready for school?" I asked Sebastian as he grabbed my keys for me and opened the front door.
"Not really, but I don't want to be alone at the house."
I smiled at him and we got into the car. As we got to school I parked my car and saw Alvaro and Roshaun in the front.

"Hey guys."
"Hey (y/n), oh I thought you left?" Roshaun said looking at Sebastian.
"Nah I'm back, look dude sorry about the other time. Let's just chill." Sebastian said to Alvaro.

"Yea agreed." Alvaro shook his hand and Sebastian and I went to go register him.

"Very mature sir." I laughed.
"Oh whatever I just don't want drama, anyways put this on." Sebastian handed me his zip up hoodie from his bag.

"Why?"
"There's a lot of guys staring at you. Shoulders give them "boners", so I need to protect what is going to be mine in the future." I grabbed at the jacket and put it on.
They called him in and he quickly was done with all the paperwork. The counselor set it up where we had some of the same classes together and then we headed off to the library.

We went to the back and started to look at the mangas, "have you watched Haikyu yet?"

"Yea, you?" Sebastian asked.

"Yea, it's good right?"

"Yea." I was looking at the mangas when I noticed Sebastian was just staring at me. "Yes Sebastian?"

"Nothing, I just like looking at you."

"Oh."

"And your sleeve is slipping." He put the hoodie over my shoulder and guided his hand near my face. He put his hand on my cheek and looked down at me. He started to lean in and I grabbed him close to me.

"Hey! No PDA." The librarian was on the end of the aisle and gave us a serious look. Once she passed we both laughed and I went back to looking at the books.

"Damn I was so close." Sebastian said looking at me.

I smiled, "Maybe it just wasn't time."