Ch.26

It had been a week since we made the decision and I was packing all my stuff in my room when someone walked in, "Hey" I turned around and saw Jake standing there. 

"hi"

"So about the other day. What happened was-" 

"A mistake? Okay thanks for saying it again." I grabbed my hoodies and put them inside a box. I was only moving to my parents room but I still needed to pack. "If you're done then just leave. Look we are chill, but I don't need you to be mocking me now, you're living in my house now, so I can't be rude."

He nodded his head and then looked at me, "What happened wasn't a mistake, but I'm still dating Jaimie and I just don't want you to give up on me."

I looked at him in shock and laughed, "You really think I'm going to wait for you? You literally just told me that you cheated on your girlfriend with me and you expect me to be in a relationship with someone who does that? That's cute." I started to pack my make-up when Sebastian walked into my room. 

"What's going on?" He asked.

"Nothing." Jake looked at Sebastian and just walked out of my room. 

"What happened?" He sat on my bed and leaned back. 

"Nothing, just stupid stuff. Soo, did you guys come up with a name yet?" I said looking up at him.

"No not yet, but it has to be good."

"Okay well after you guys are done unpacking then we need to have a meeting." I got up and flopped on the bed with him. 

"Wait why?"

"You guys want to be a social media house and that's a lot of work so we have to assign jobs and everything I mean it's not that easy. Plus we have to create YouTube channels for each of us and then one with the house name. More accounts, more money."

"Well that's smart." He leaned close to me, kissed my cheek, then got up. "Well I better go finish unpacking and all that."

"yeah."

I got up and realized I was pretty much done I just needed to move my dresser and nightstand. I moved the small stuff and then the boys moved the bigger things. I had started to decorate when the boys called me to see their rooms. 

"TA-DAAAAAAA" Jackson yelled as I walked in. It was really nice, they had already installed LED lights and had some posters of their favorite movies and shows up. Jackson was sharing a room with Anthony while Sebastian was sharing a room with Jake. I walked over to Jake and Sebastian's room and it was nicely done also. They had albums on the walls of different singers and rappers and had some LED lights too. 

"you guys did awesome." I looked around and they had all their clothes separated in the closet. Their beds had come in yesterday and so did their dressers. "You guys have more clothes than me."

"It's because we have style." Sebastian joked as he put his arm around me. "Can we see your room?"

"sure" I led them to my room and they looked shocked. 

"woah it's really nice." Anthony said as he walked in with the boys. I had the same LED lights and posters all around. "Who's this?" he asked pointing to a poster on my wall. 

"Oh that's Ruel. He's a really good singer and he's cute too."

"Not as cute as me." Sebastian laughed as he sat on my bed. "Dude this is going to be amazing, all of us living together. Oh, (y/n), did you want to have the meeting now?"

"Yea might as well." We all sat down on my bed and talked about the roles each of us were going to have. Jackson agreed to film for the house, Sebastian was the editor, Jake was in charge of social media accounts for the house and Anthony and I were in charge of business stuff like money. It was cool to have all of them there with me at that time and as I looked at all of them, I felt my heart beat faster and faster. These were my best friends and I was never going to lose them.