Ch.28

I was laying on my bed listening to music when my phone started to ring. I checked the phone and saw a picture of Alvaro and I smiling while he was giving me a piggy back ride.

We hadn't talked in forever and since I was with some new friends and they weren't in the house, we never got in touch with each other. I pressed the green button on my phone and put the phone to my ear,

"Hello?"

"Hey (y/n), how are you?"

"I'm good, look I'm sorry I haven't talked or texted you in a while. You and Roshaun have been there for me and I should have told you guys." I said.

"Yea it would have been good to have a little heads up when everyone found out your group dropped out to go to online school." He said laughing through the phone.

After that we continued to talk for about an hour, but he had to go to school so we both hung up. It was good to talk to him because I felt really alone, even with all these people in the house.

We were juggling between names either Miami Linked or House 305. It was frustrating because we couldn't really agree but I told the boys to choose whatever.
(A/N) you choose between those two & comment it here

I walked downstairs and saw Jake laying on the sofa, "Hey where is everyone?" I asked.

"They went grocery shopping, I guess all four of them had to go." He said getting up and walking towards where I was at in the kitchen.

"Oh okay." I hopped onto the counter to sit down and smiled at Jake.

"(Y/n)?" He asked moving closer to me.

"What's up?"

"So what are we going to do?" He snaked his arms around my waist and looked at me. I was kinda surprised but I didn't want to just push him away, I wanted him there with me like that.

"I don't know." I put my hand on his cheek and then looked at him closely.

"Maybe we could...I don't know..uhh-" He looked me in the eyes and then kept looking down at my lips. I know what he did. I remember everything that happened but I can't keep my feelings inside anymore and I'm tired of holding back.

Everyone deserves a second chance, right?"

I leaned in and connected both our lips, he was a little surprised and then just followed along. We continued with our lips in sync, he brought me down from the counter and hugged my body close to his.

We both eventually pulled away and then looked at each other, "sorry" we both said at the same time.

We both laughed and then I pulled him in for a hug, a real one that made me feel happy. He pulled away and kissed the top of my forehead, "So I was saying maybe we could play board games or sum.."

"Shut up." I said pushing Jake away playfully and then he pulled me back to him. He was hugging me from behind and I realized I had missed this so much.

"So what are we?" He asked.

"Everything." I said turning around to face him, I leaned in and kissed him once more.
**
The boys had come home from grocery shopping when Sebastian came up to me and whispered something in my ear, "Did he do it?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well you know the only reason we went grocery shopping was so he could fix things with you, so what's up?" He smiled at me and I laughed.

"We're good, thanks."

"I'm glad." He said nudging my shoulder.

After putting away the groceries we decided to film a YouTube video. We did a q&a and then Jackson and Sebastian started to edit it.

I went up to my room and started a live on Instagram when all the boys walked in.

"Oh you're live?" Anthony asked.

After I nodded my head yes they started to go crazy and say hi into the camera. When they were done Jake stayed behind with me.

"Hey can I braid your hair?" I asked.

"What?"

"Pleaseeeeee?" I looked at him sadly and then he finally agreed after a million times of disagreeing. We were still on the live answering questions while I did his braids.

"Okay next question." Jake scrolled through them looking for a new one when a big question popped up, "Are you guys dating?" Jake repeated.

"Are we?" I asked sitting down next to him and looking at him smiling.

"I don't know, are we?" He laughed. He hugged me close and then kissed my cheek, "Yes we are, as of today."

He smiled at me and I smiled back, I was so happy to hear that we were now officially together and not just kissing each other on the side.

A bunch of comments blasted as we were looking at the screen. A lot of them were positive and then some saying I took their husband.

"Sorry, he's mine now." I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him.

Later as the night went on we continued the live for about another hour and then went downstairs.

As we both walked down, the boys started clapping.

"What are you guys doing?" I laughed.

"We saw the live." Kalden said excited, "amazing job putting it out there."

We both smiled and then I looked at down at my phone that was buzzing. An unknown number was calling me.

I walked away a little and then answered it, "hello?"

"Hey, is this (y/n)?"

"Yeah?"

"Well we are looking into the missing persons case of Elijah Lamb, so we were wondering if you could come to the station and answer some questions."

"Wait why? He killed himself a couple months ago, I thought the case was over."

"Ma'am, did they not tell you? Elijah's not dead. He didn't kill himself. He was found in Arizona"

I was in complete shock, "I'll be there tomorrow ." I said and then hung up.

I dropped my phone on the floor and then sat down on the stairs.

I heard the boys yelling at me and shaking me to know what happened but all I could do was cry.

My Elijah Lamb was alive.