Ch.34

*I forgot about ages in this book, so now you guys are 17 years old*

(1 month later)

I was now hugging Troy for the last time. I had the golden teddy bear laying on my chest and while I hugged him, I realized that I was going to miss him the most out of everyone in the town here.

"Stay safe." I said letting go of the hug and smiling at him.

"Yeah, you too. Don't worry I'll see you at Playlist, have fun and don't die." He pulled me in for another hug and I held in the tears that were in my eyes.

"Yeah, well I'll see you later." I unlocked my car and smiled at him again.

"See you later bud."

As I got into the car, everything hit me. My friends and I were now moving to California and for some reason I wasn't scared of leaving the place I've lived for my whole life.

I started to drive off and while I was heading home I looked at all the small spots that I was going to miss. The skatepark, Elijah's house, Alvaro and Roshaun's place.

I had already said bye to the people that meant the most to me, Alvaro and Roshuan told me to remember to meet up with them at Playlist and I promised them I would.

I was now saying goodbye to Florida for the first time, but I'm just glad I'm not alone.

I pulled into the driveway and Elijah walked out the front door with a smile plastered across his face, "Hey babe, how was it?"

"Sad, but good." I pulled him into a hug and he smiled onto my shoulder. I pulled away a little and kissed him quickly. "Let's go finish getting ready."

We walked inside and all I saw were boxes everywhere, eight people were moving out of this house and when we get to Los Angeles it was going to be officially ten members. Our location was changing so so was our house name, but it was only going to be changed to California Linked.

I headed upstairs and saw the guys packing some small things to put in their bags for when we were on the flight. It was going to be about a six hour flight and I'm pretty sure I was just going to fall asleep.

I started to look through each of the guy's rooms to see if they were almost ready. When I got to Jake's room I saw him with his face in his hands. We hadn't had a full conversation in a while, but I wasn't going to be an ass when he was clearly upset.

"Hey." I went over to him and sat next to him on his bed.

"hey." He started to wipe his eyes and then looked up at me.

"You okay?"

"It was just hard saying bye to my parents, my dad was clearly pissed and my mom was begging him to stop acting that way but his pride was getting in the way too much. It's alright though, you guys are more of a family then they ever will be." He smiled at me and I smiled too.

"It'll be okay, we have each other after all. Well I'll see you downstairs, alright?" I got up from the bed and walked towards the door, but paused. I turned around and looked at him, "Jake, let's start over. I want to go to California with no beef with anyone. Let's be friends." I smiled at him.

"Yeah I'd like that." He smiled back at me and then I left to go get ready for our flight that was at 2pm.

I was getting my bag ready when Elijah walked in, "Hey babe, you ready? The uber is here for all of us."

"Yeah, I'll be there in a sec." I grabbed my bag and looked around the now empty room. My parents were going to sell the house, but I don't think they liked the idea of California. I begged them for so long and my mom finally gave in. It was going to be an amazing experience and I was officially excited.

**

We were now at the airport and we didn't plan on getting recognized so early but we did. After we took a couple of pictures we rushed to our gate and checked in. We walked onto the plane, but not being recognized was not lucky there either. There was a group of middle schoolers going to California for a school trip and they started to scream as they saw us all.

After a crazy 6 hour flight of being stared at and people wanting to take pictures, we had finally landed in California.

**

We met up with Andrew and Diego, who had also just gotten off their flight. After the introductions were made, we called an Uber for all ten of us and drove to our new home. Sebastian's parents felt bad about the whole situation where they kicked him out, so now they've literally been giving him everything he's wanted.

Pulling up to the new house was crazy, as we all looked out the window we were in awe.

A/N : Go check video on top it shows the full house and a tour; I just wanted it to be better than all the other TikTok houses.

"Dude, how did your parent's afford this?" Jackson asked completely shocked.

"I don't even know, they always want the best for me, but this is way better than any of the other houses I've ever been to." Sebastian looked over to us with a nervous look.

The Uber driver dropped us off and we all just stood there completely astonished at the place in front of us.

We were standing there looking at all of it when Sebastian's mom walked out the front door. "Hello!" she said with a huge smile on her face.

"Mom, this is way too much. I know for sure this is more than 1 million dollars." Sebastian went up to hug her.

"Honey, we felt bad with the way we treated you. But let's make this a happy moment, okay?"

He smiled and nodded his head and then his mom continued, "This house is completely paid off, so you don't have to worry about anything. We wanted to treat Sebastian and you guys to something so unbelievable." She continued to smile and then I went up to her and gave her a big hug.

"Thank you so much." She gave me a hug back and then brought us inside to show us around.

All I could say was that it was amazing, there were nine bedrooms but Elijah and I were going to share, and the privacy was crazy. After the tour she brought us back to the main living room and we all sat down, "Now we only have two rules. 1)No messing with an art on the walls and 2)No drinking. That's all." She looked over to Sebastian and smiled, "Your dad was supposed to be here, but he got held back at work."

"It's fine ma, thank you so much." He gave her a hug and each of us did too, after that she left us to get used to the house.

"This is crazy." Diego said looking at all the pictures on the wall.

"Let's go pick out our rooms." Jackson ran up the stairs and we followed him.

For about thirty minutes of arguing which room everyone was going to get, we ended up choosing and then laid back down on the sofa in the new living room.

"Man, I would've never imagined myself living in a house like this ever." Elijah said sitting down next to me.

"Yeah." That was only thing to reply to such a big surprise that was already too much to handle and we hadn't even been there for a full day.

--

More events in the next chapter.