Ch.36

"Hey Sebastian" I walked into the kitchen and saw Seb on his phone. It was the next morning and no one else was awake but us. 

"Hey"

"Sooo Sway wants to collab today and I think that would be super fun." I smiled at him and he smiled back. 

"Sorry (y/n), we all have a meeting at famous birthdays today." He showed me our schedule for the day and it was packed, but not just with Famous Birthdays, it was also with editors and a talent agency. 

"I mean that's great, but don't you think that's a lot. We want to also be able to do things we like also." 

"(Y/n), we moved to California so that we could get our name bigger and make things work out for our future. We knew things were going to change and now our lives are going to be like this for now. Busy schedules are now our life." 

I looked at him and sighed. He looked stressed and sleepy, he was working so hard so we wouldn't go down hill, but I think he was working too much. 

"Alright, well I'll wake up the rest of the guys and then get changed." I walked over to him and gave him a hug, "Thanks for working so hard"

I went upstairs and started to wake up all the boys and then went back to Elijah and I's room, he was still asleep. 

"Babe, wake up. We are really busy today." I went into the closet to pick an outfit and then came back out to see him still sleeping. I debated whether or not to flop onto the bed or shake him awake, but I did what I had to do. 

I flopped onto the bed and messed with his hair, "Babeeeeeeeeeeeee."

"Whattt?" He looked at me and smiled. I kept shaking him and then he finally got up. "Goodmorning Chubs" He leaned in for a kiss, but I blocked it.

"Brush your teeth and get ready, then I'll give you plenty of those." I laughed. 

"Fineee." He got up and walked over to the bathroom and closed the door behind him. I got ready and then waited for him. I was watching some Youtube videos of Luis Mora when Elijah walked out of the restroom in only a towel around his waist. I tried to just focus on my phone, but then Elijah started to laugh. 

"Babe, it's not like you've never seen any of this." 

"I saw all of it when we were little Elijah, not when you are fully a guy now." I covered my eyes and he chuckled. He walked over to me and took my hands off my eyes. 

"It's fine."

He took off the towel and I covered my eyes quick, but then soon realized that he was in his boxers. "ohhh."

He smiled at me and then went into the closet to get changed, once he was done he laid on top of me with his head on my waist. "Was that traumatic for you babe?" He was making fun of me now.

"Well I didn't want to see your freaking dick right now." 

"Oh so you want to see it later?" He laughed.

"No that's not what I meant." I shook my head and laughed. 

"I know Chubs." He got up from where he was and just sat next to me waiting and looking at me. 

"What?"

"I'm ready."

"Okay let's go downstairs then." I was about to get up, but he leaned over me.

"Nah, I want a kiss. Please?" He looked at me with puppy eyes and I laughed. I pecked his lips quickly and he smiled, "Okay, I'm ready to go now" 

"Okay." We both walked downstairs and saw the rest of the guys downstairs ready for the day.

**