Ch.3

** = time skip
Y/n POV

I woke up to a crash coming from my mom's room, I ran, opened the door and saw her laughing on the floor. "Dude what the heck happened?" I helped her up and she just waved me off. My mom was way too excited for her trip up. She was going on a plane so I had to take her real quick and then go to school. I went back to my room, changed, and then went to the living room to wait.

**

After dropping off my mom I picked up Alvaro and Roshaun and we headed to school.

"Wait so you're just alone at home now?"
I nodded my head and kept looking at the road.

"You know what that means Alvaro, partyyyyy!" Roshaun was being real bold when he said that.

"You're crazy go party at your own house not mine. It's off limits and my mom already has to worry about me being by myself, so I'm not gonna make it harder for her." He looked at me than Alvaro and smiled.

"You're sooo weird dude." I said as I parked the car into the school parking lot.

"You still love me though." He gave me a hug and then grabbed his bag.

"Let's just head inside already." Alvaro said while covering his eyes from the sun.

As we were walking inside we saw a group of people crowded around the large grass area on the side of the school. As I looked away someone bumped into Alvaro, " Dude there's a fight." The guy ran away toward the fight and then multiple people headed towards it. Roshaun started walking towards it too, " What are you doing?"

"C'mon (y/n), it's one fight. Please?"

" No your mom wanted me to keep you both out of trouble so you're staying right next to me." I linked arms with both of them and smiled widely.

" Yea I don't think it's such a good idea. Let's just listen to (y/n)." Alvaro agreed.

"Simp" Roshaun mumbled under his breath.

**
It was already fourteen minutes into class and then my name was called to the office on the intercom. I looked at Alvaro and Roshaun confused and then headed out the door.

When I made it to the office I saw four kids with bruises all over their faces and each of them had a busted lip, " Yo, whats your name?"

I ignored them and asked the lady in the front about what I had been called for. She told me to wait for a minute to see if the principle was ready to see me.

"Helloooo? I asked you a question." The dude next to me looked at me and asked again, "What's your name?"

Thankfully the lady came back and summoned me to follow her.

As I walked into the principles office I saw someone sitting in the chair beside me with an ice pack of his face.

" Hello Ms. (l/n), thank you for coming in."

"No problem, so what's wrong?" I looked at the kid and then did a double take. It was the same kid from that night but his hair was messed up and he had a bruise underneath his eye.