The Beginning of the End

"Sifra is a really nice woman despite what she has done. So don't be so mad at her when you meet her."

"I know. Sinbad is a good person too."

"Sifra gave me a genius invention! Sunglasses! I won't be so blinded by the light!"

"Yunan..."

"Oh! Sifra also told me to give you the newest model of the K-phone! There are only five of them in the world! She is so nice to you! Oh! Here is a magic carpet to travel."

"Thanks! Teach me how to use it! I can't wait to see them again!"

________________________________________________________________________________

"The world has changed so much!"

Alibaba gaped at everything and anything. Everything was sparkling and flying and using magic. Something he has never thought would ever happen before.

After his talk with Sinbad, he was able to travel via airships and visit Kougyoku. Yet, he found Sinbad a completely different person. Although many of his characteristics were unchanged, Sinbad just felt ever so distant and so alone.

"Sifra came yesterday, but for Aladdin, he disappeared. I don't know where any of them are at."

Alibaba wondered if his change was related to Aladdin.

"Kougyoku!" Alibaba figured he could worry about that later. In an instant, as if Kougyoku expected him, he was greeted warmly by the Empress. Alibaba did not think he sent a notice beforehand, nor anyone would know his revival, so how did she know?

"Sifra told me about a returning friend. I did not expect it would be you! Welcome to Kou!" Alibaba grinned when he saw her happy and smiling.

Sifra knew?

"Thank you! That building outside is amazing!" It was true, the building was magnificent, and surrounded by tourists everywhere. The greenery around the building was simply gorgeous. It was such a creative design that Alibaba found himself lost in its beauty.

"Yep! I designed it!" His friends grinned and stood proudly. 

"Really?! That's amazing! And before you couldn't even make flower crowns!"

"You're wrong! I practiced and became good at making them!" Alibaba was happy to see his friend and Kou Empire still lively. Rakushou was still busy and bustling with people. Buildings were new and modern, yet, it still had Kou's traditional style.

Kougyoku told him everything about Kou. About Sifra's help, technology and the temporary company. Alibaba knew Kougyoku was extremely thankful for her. Her expressions showed that she truly admired the woman.

Alibaba remembered what others said about her while he was within Ill Itah.

"Sifra is a really kind woman even though she kept telling us that she is evil."

"I guess she did not die after all, we tried to search for her here, but she was not here."

"It's good that big sister Sifra lived! She is an amazing sister!"

"I guess she really changed. That's good."

Alibaba smiled as Kougyoku practically ranted about her in happiness. Both of them added each other's numbers and they spoke a bit longer before Kougyoku asked him for help.

"Alibaba...right now Kou Empire is stable. However, in due time, we will not be able to survive. We might be able to get support from other countries in the International Alliance, but we still need a way to gain money independently. Do you think you can help me, Alibaba?"