Seven Days

"President, K-Group has closed down and stopped selling."

"Why would Sifra and K-Group close down? The Kou Empire would not be able to profit anymore."

________________________________________________________________________________

"It's been a few months, President Sinbad. I am impressed your group of magicians are able to replicate my creation. I suppose K-Group is no longer needed."

Sinbad was not surprised that "Zero" was Sifra, nor the fact she appeared in his headquarters. 

He was shocked to see her make an actual appointment to see him.

Why?

How long has it been? A month?

Two.

Usually, Sifra would show herself at least...at least once a month! Then again, it was only when Arba found her did he pursued her. He really tried to get rid of her, to forget her, to stop those dark thoughts his other half brought him.

He could not forget.

The anxiety, the worry, and the fear. 

In some ways, he felt comforted that she was more focused on K-Group than going to him specially to kill him for revenge. However, he certainly wasn't ready for the disappearance of the woman, nor the fact that she would reveal herself so easily to Paprika. 

No matter, while she had her fun watching him struggle, he had to deal with David mocking him, and his other half whispering things into his ear.

She made her move on the chess board. 

Her amber eyes sharply met his and an amused look flashed across her face. Her new red long chain earrings dangled when she stopped beside Jafar.

His breath was caught in his throat. Was she here to end him? No, not yet at least, he doubted that she would kill him in his own office with Jafar and his comrades just one floor below. Yet a shiver ran down his spine when he remembered what she did to him and Arba.

Fear.

"Jafar, you knew about this and you didn't schedule her earlier?" Before Jafar could answer, Sifra cut in. As if defending him, she stepped forward. Sinbad watched her with wary as he heaved in a sharp breath as if to calm his heightened senses.

"I was the one who told him to refrain from doing so. I specially told him to place my appointment at the end of this month." Sinbad blinked and Jafar gave him a nod of confirmation.

"I see. Then you must have something important to tell me."

"Not quite. But I believe I can cover what I wish to deliver in fifteen minutes-"

"Jafar, can you reschedule the appointments for today? There is only an hour before my schedule ends anyway." Jafar nodded and gave Sifra a bow before he excused himself. Jafar gave Sinbad a knowing look before shutting the door behind.

"That was unnecessary. However, I suppose I no longer need to rush." Sifra sat on a chair and crossed her legs. She clasped her hands together and looked at him blankly.

Sifra was not afraid of him.

He was.

Confidence basically radiated off of her despite the fact Sinbad and David were in front of her. Has she gotten stronger? Has she found a way to defeat David?

Impossible.

David lived eight hundred years more than her. His experience and magic prowess are superior to any magician, yet, she sat relaxed and with elegance. He can not help but naturally respect her boldness and confidence.