The Lost Prince

"Aladdin, Hawk, Morgiana, this is King Yamato-"

"I already told you! Don't call me that! Takeruhiko is fine! And...are these your children? Even the Fanalis-"

"They are not my children. However, they are staying with me."

"Onee-san, is he also an uncle like-"

"Oi kid! I'm not that old! Just call me Takeru, kids."

"That's right! My lord is still very young!"

"Hawk shares room with Sister."

"Then I guess I will be with Onee-san since we don't know Uncle Takeru-"

"Like I said! Don't call me Uncle!"

________________________________________________________________________________

"Lady Sifra and Aladdin, thank you for making our country fly wherever we please."

"We can stay away from the Seven Seas Alliance!"

"Lady Sifra, may I ask for your advice on financial matters? Our King left his work once again."

"Lady Sifra! Teach me how to charm my lord! J-Just how do you be so elegant and graceful in everything?!"

"You're here again? But I guess this is a nice place to watch the clouds and feel the sun! Lemme join you!"

A month passed.

"Fake Bird, train Hawk and sister."

"Of course, however, once we arrive at the Dark Continent, the Fanalis will be your mentors. They are much more capable and suitable."

"Hawk and I don't mind. Once again, thank you for your time."

"Do not fret Morgiana. I understand you are still wary of me-"

"No. You have not harmed us in any way. I trust you."

The Kingdom of Kina disappeared.

Sifra made sure she was hard to be found by the King of the Seven Seas.

However, she still travelled to countries and experienced their culture with her very own eyes. She spoke to the rulers of many, and made herself known as a nonviolent magician. 

Sifra was creating her own network.

"Onee-san! Look! I can use magic from Alma Torran!" 

The boy learns fast. He learns at a faster pace than the future she foreseen. With the help of her lessons, he has further developed an understanding of Solomon's magic and the magic theories both she and Ugo developed.

It was astonishing for Sifra to see. Of course, he still had much more to learn.

Was this "proud"?

Misuki definitely changed her. 

Although very subtle, Sifra knew she changed from her usual. It was clear her intricate system to control her emotions was weakened after a thousand years, and with Misuki's expressive personality, Sifra knew there were holes.

Sifra was fine as long as it does not disappear or break down immediately.

Sifra conversed with the Djinns, and they often described her as "asleep". As if she was the Princess in Sleeping Beauty, the woman was in deep slumber, waiting for a Prince to awake her with a kiss.

The magician almost laughed at such a pathetic imagery. The reality is often cruel, and Sifra rather do things realistically. 

Uraltugo is the only man she can trust with complex magic.