Unexpected Meeting

"Why does Bird have purple at the end of her hair and black on most of her hair?"

"My hair used to be all purple! But then after some time, it changed to black."

"Is it magic?"

"You can say it's something like that."

"Does Bird like purple?"

"Yep! It's my favourite! You can say it represents me. My sisters also have unique hair."

"Hawk wants to see Bird with purple hair."

"Maybe one day."

"Us too!"

"What the- where were you guys-"

"Lion and Tiger and Dolphin was always there."

"Let's host a final party before Misuki leaves!"

________________________________________________________________________________

"Please take care of yourself, Lady Scheherazade."

Misuki constantly told the Great Priestess. She wanted to spend so much more time with them, but she knew she would get too attached to Reim. The Fanalis Corps was amazing as it always was.

The Dungeon Capturer enjoyed her stay in Reim.

Perhaps too much.

She then patted Hawk on the head.

"Don't cause too much trouble for Muu or Myron and the other, okay?" Hawk nodded and his eyes never left hers.

"Hawk will get stronger and make Bird proud."

"I know you will."

"I'll see you soon." Alibaba grinned while waving goodbye. He seemed better than before, and Misuki hoped that he had forgotten his feelings for her. It would be best for both of them.

Alibaba and Morgiana is the ship she wants to see at the end, no matter how much she liked Alibaba.

Lo'lo' messed up her hair in his so-called "head pat" and Myron gave her a small unexpected hug. Misuki was glad that in the end, she was able to make amends with the Household Members.

"We'll miss you, especially Muu." Myron gave her a wink before giving Muu a nudge. Misuki thought about what she meant, and her cheeks slightly burned.

To think that she was able to hug Muu for comfort was still too much for her to handle.

She couldn't sleep that night.

"Make sure you come back to us brat!" Lo'lo' yelled and a grin rested on his face. Muu stepped forward and faced her. She could see Hawk itching to stand between the two, but surprisingly, he held back.

Thanks to Myron.

"I'll make sure you join Reim one day." He stated confidently with a grin. "Until then, don't die!"

"You too, Captain."

The others cheered and whistled when Misuki pulled him into a hug. Muu was slightly surprised at her bold move but nonetheless accepted it. She laughed when Hawk pushed them apart, it seems he was still attached to her until the very end.

"Thank you."

Misuki waved one last time and got onto the ship. Her bag over her shoulder and her Metal Vessels all on her body. She touched the new earring on her ear and smiled when she saw Hawk do the same.