Family

Question about Misuki's Djinns: Misuki's Djinns are indeed based on the 72 Demons from the Lesser Key of Solomon. However, they use nicknames instead (because spoilers~). But, I can tell you their real names and brief summary for those who did not read the first book. 

First Djinn: Jade (Real name: Gremory). Fifty-sixth dungeon. The spirit of knowledge and society. Resides in her sword she got from Amon's dungeon.

Second Djinn: Flare (Real name: Flauros). Sixty-fourth dungeon. The spirit truth and brilliance. Reside in her necklace from her oldest sister, Aoi.

Third Djinn: Frost (Real name: Sabnock). Forty-third dungeon. The spirit of dignity and heroism. Reside in a bracelet from Winnie, her third oldest sister.

I made up their nicknames and backstories (more spoilers~)

I DO NOT OWN THE DEMONS FROM THE ACTUAL GRIMOIRE, The Lesser Key of Solomon.

Again, if you need clarifications, you can comment. I am always happy to answer and/or clarify!

________________________________________________________________________________

"Big sister, what should I do when my opponent is stronger than me?"

"Is your opponent that strong?"

"I never won against him before."

"Rankan, have you played a game?"

"Game?"

"Yes, do you play to win or do you play to not lose?"

"What do games have to do with sparring?"

"Well, I think you are talented with a sword, but because you are afraid of hurting your opponent, you rather play to not lose. But what if you play to win? What if you are skilled enough to actually beat your opponent but because of your fear, you hold back from winning?"

"Big sister...I want to win."

"Good, keep that winning mentality in your mind. When you spar, you have to put everything on the table, and hide some behind you. I never agreed with that statement honestly. If you put everything on the table, then your opponent could easily read you and defeat you."

"Then what should I do?"

"I want you to still try your best, give everything you got, but surprise him. Show him you're not an easy victim. You want to prove to everyone how much you've changed right? Then I want you to observe him at first, and then attack him in his weak or open spots. If he has none, make some."

"How do I do that?"

"Remember I told you to hide somethings behind you? You surprise him with that. Even if your opponent is on guard, he will lose his composure for a second, giving you time to take him down. Remember, Rankan, the fight sometimes doesn't automatically go to the stronger one, but can also go to sneakiest and most observant one. Also, remember what I told you?"

"Stance. Concentrate. Strike."

"Add one more. Learn. Learn all of his weak points and patterns and also from your mistakes."

"Stance, Concentrate. Strike. Learn."

"Yes and one more thing, I believe in you. Sometimes, you just have to let your body do its thing."

________________________________________________________________________________

"Next is Prince Rankan and Lord Aanekhtou!"