Zero

"What is Bird writing?"

"A letter to Muu."

"Will Bird come back soon?"

"Of course! I'll come back as soon as I can after I finished what I want to do!"

"Hawk will wait."

________________________________________________________________________________

"Does Turtle know where Bird is?"

Hawk ignored the panicked looks from others, the worry in his sister's eyes and the fear of the soldiers on board. He met greatly amused crimson eyes.

"Who is that kid?"

"Does he know who he is talking to?"

"Hey...Hawk? Do you know-"

"Please ignore this rude child, my lord."

"I am sorry for my brother's behaviour." Morgiana pushed his head down and bowed to the man in front of him. Hawk did not even blink nor look away. He was unfazed by this man's piercing stare or his threatening look.

Dragon is probably the strongest.

The man only stared at him blankly before he waved off his Households and walked in front of him. He looked down on at him as if he was a mere cub, and Hawk did not mind.

Such things do not faze him.

Bird told him a bit about the people she met, and this man was one of the more influential people alongside Dragon.

"Are you Misuki's Household?"

Hawk gave a nod. The older man smirked and Hawk did not budge from where he stood even if the man practically towered over him.

Tiger is probably the fastest.

Now that he was closer, he could smell Misuki's scent of him quite clearly. It was prominent and it made him wonder about her relationship with him.

Hawk knew this man was probably a very important figure, he took note of the panic from the soldiers, the scorn on his supposed Households' faces and the blank looks on others. The amused look from the woman behind him and the worried face of the duo beside him.

"I did not think she would have a child as her Household."

Hawk was not offended, he just blankly returned a stare as the smell became much more prominent.

"Does Turtle know where Bird is?"

"No." Hawk blinked in confusion.

"Why does Turtle smell like Bird?"

A huge sudden uproar erupted, and his sister looked absolutely terrified. Hawk ignored the whispers of criticism in his ear and just watched as the older man raised a brow. He raised a hand to stop the noise.

"Misuki came by, and left immediately."

Hawk liked how calm he was, and how easily he gain control of the situation. Usually, it took time for others to understand who he referred to, but this man easily grasped his habit without any difficulty.

Turtle is better than Dragon.

Hawk gave a nod and thanked him since his sister was so close to smacking him on the head.

"Kid, do you know who he is?" Hawk turned to a strange man with snake-like hair. He looked irritated and put his hands on his hips. Hawk blinked at him and he twitched a brow.