Warning

"Dragon, stop hurting Bird."

"Hawk? What do you mean?"

"Bird is too nice to you. Bird keeps trying to accept Dragon, but Dragon keeps pushing her away. Dragon and Leopard keep watching Bird."

"It's not what you think, Hawk."

"Dragon is lucky Bird is nice. Hawk would have just killed Dragon for making Bird cry. Tiger would never make Bird cry and sad."

________________________________________________________________________________

"King Sinbad, seriously, this is violating someone's privacy!"

How can she detect him so easily?

"Don't pretend to be silent! Talk to me and tell me why you're spying on me with a bird!"

Sinbad was conflicted. He sat in his office while he stared at the bird in front of him, screaming in response.

Besides Yunan and the world's most perceptive people, he never thought she would be able to detect him so easily.

Unless it was one of her Djinn's abilities.

"If you're not answering, I'm coming to you!" Sinbad flinched slightly when she slammed open the door with so much force that the papers on his desk jumped and some even fell onto the floor. He sheepishly smiled and cold sweat rolled down his neck when he faced an angry woman.

"King Sinbad, this is violating a woman's privacy! Just what are you doing?" She then pulled out his bird and put it on his desk. Then, her face turned even angrier.

"This is the fifth one, you know? You're lucky I was patient, do you understand how many Hawk killed? Who knows if he killed more!? Wait, did you spy on me while I bathe? You-" Sinbad quickly shot up and waved his hand frantically to deny.

Unfortunately, her Household was also immensely sharp and perceptive. 

"Of course not! I won't do such a thing!" She raised a brow and a bitter look flash across her features. She crossed her arms and a knowing look appeared on her face.

How ironic.

"I'm sorry." Sinbad chose to apologize genuinely and bowed. The other immediately flinched in surprise before sighing. The King looked up and saw her contagious smile.

Just seeing her smile made him smile.

Just bright and genuine. Just the fact that it was a true smile without any restraint or any exterior motives made him happy. Her face seemingly glowed and combined, she looked ambrosial.

Made him feel guilt.

"But, seriously though, I need my privacy." There was a hidden message behind her words, and he knew. The King knows what she implied and what she wanted.

"So...just stop." Her smile turned weak and forced as her eyes saddened. "You...are making both your and my life harder this way. Besides, you have to use Zepar a lot right? It uses magoi."

Sinbad narrowed his eyes and gulped nervously. His own expression was acidulous and even apologetic. He doesn't want to, but he has to.

The King refused to let her go.

"You are planning to leave again."

"Yes." This time, an immediate response. There was nothing attached to it, but the truth. Misuki only looked at him briefly before turning away from him.