20🔥

Right now, you and your comrades were in the city, patrolling.

According to the people who attacked your base, there were more of them lurking in the city.

They had been spilling the beans thanks to Marx's Memory Magic.

Those people were with the man who had been draining your mana that time when you were on a date with Yami.

They said that they were absorbing and collecting mana for a certain someone, whose face and name they don't know in exchange for money.

But none of the members knew the identity of even a single one of their organization.

And that went the same as for their leader.

The only thing they knew was, that their base was somewhere either in the city, or somewhere outside of the kingdom. They never had been to their hideout.

And so Yami sent you all out again for patrolling.

As you were taking your stroll, you were carefully looking around.

"Hey guys, wouldn't it make more sense to look in the alleys, especially in the dark ones?" you asked your comrades.

And so you all were searching for suspicious people in the alleys.

Well, those were the places wich were perfect for criminals to lurk around.

But even when you were all looking, searching and asking around, you couldn't even find one of them.

It was already evening, when you all decided to go back.

And so you went through Finral's spatial magic back to the base.

"I'm bored..." you said as you laid down on the couch in the base, taking the whole space of it.

"Then eat something." Charmy said as she handed you a plate of cakes she was just eating.

You thanked her and sat up to receive the plate and eat the cakes.

They were quite delicious.

But as soon as you had enough of them, you laid down once again.

Somewhat spacing out, you stared into the air.

While laying on your back, you started to repeatedly sway your legs up in the air and down onto the couch out of boredom.

You let out a long, deep and somewhat depressing sigh and closed your eyes.

"Should I just sleep? I have nothing else to do."

You opened you eyes because someone suddenly grabbed both your ankles, causing your movements to stop.

It was your boyfriend.

"Bored?" the person who held your ankles asked.

"Yeah", you responded, "I don't know what to do..."

Closing your eyes again, you sighed a second time.

You felt that your ankles were released from his grip and he spoke.
"Then, do something."

"... I'll go out for a walk in the forest."

You sat up and asked, "Is there someone who wants to join me?", as you looked at each of your comrades but they didn't seem interested at all, until the last person your gaze met was Yami.

He nodded his head lightly and walked past you, towards the door to the outside.

Following him, you were in the forest and you both walked side by side without a goal.