Special Chapter (1) Part 3🔥

Two days after the dinner with Yami, you finally decided to give him your present since it hadn't worked out like you had hoped for the first time. So you called Yami out to go take a walk with him.
Before you walked out with Yami, you grabbed the item you had been hiding from him the whole time and went after him.

It had been a while since you two had started to walk around and just as you had finally decided to give him your present, something just had to happen.
You got attacked by some bandits.
"Sukehiro...", he looked your way while his expression remained unchanged from a stoic face, "Let me handle it. And you don't even have a sword now since it got broken last week." You saw that Yami began to relax and so you stepped towards them.
But you weren't able to handle it. Or more like, you couldn't.
And that was because something flew your way at a very high speed, way faster then you could react to, and it hit you right on the side of your neck. Moments later after you felt it sink into your skin, you couldn't move and fell to the ground. Upon seeing you fall in front of his eyes, your husband immediately took action and so he pulled out his grimoire to cast a protection spell. Dark Magic: Black Cocoon (Kursivschrift)
Within seconds, it appeared and surrounded you, shielding you from all the subsequent attacks.
Once you were protected for the time being, Yami squatted down to you and supported your upper body up. You were surprised how he could get to you in this darkness but you had other things to think about now.
"(Y/N? What's wrong? Are you injured?"
From the reaction of your body, you guessed that it was most likely a tranquilizer they had hit you with. Which they also most likely succeeded to do with magic.
"No, I'm not hurt. But I think they got me with a muscle relaxant or of some sort."
"I don't know when it'll wear off but I hope it'll be fast."

Twenty minutes had already passed and the attacks had long ceased. But Yami informed you that they were still there. Well, it was of no surprise that he knew without having to look because he could feel their Ki.
That time was enough for the drug to wear off and for you to recover and so you were now steadily standing on your two feet again.
"Are you sure that you can move around again?
"Yeah.", you made little jumps up and down to demonstrate that you were all right now, "Look, I'm full of energy." Yami and you were now able to see, due to your use of your light magic. Small points of lights were surrounding you, illuminating the insides of the cocoon you were in. And when the lights hit you, you could finally see each other.
"Now the question is: How do we escape from them?... Actually, I don't want to just escape."
You blinked at him in confusion and slightly tilted your head to the side. Though your confusion got cleared up after he continued to say something. "I'll kill them all..." he growled in a low tone. But only moments later, he sounded somewhat concerned as he said, "Though, it'll be difficult without a sword..."
It was not that Yami had forgotten his sword at the base; he did not own a sword right now and that because of a certain reason. Which happened approximately a week ago.

~ Flashback || A week ago ~

Yami had sent out all the members on different missions. But since there were rather a lot of missions that had to be completed, he divided the Black Bull members into different groups and assigned them to the missions. After he had put them into their groups, Asta asked him something. "But captain Yami, you didn't put (Y/N) into a group." Yeah, that was true, seeing how he had had named everyone except you. Just as you thought that he wanted to exclude you, he responded, "(Y/N)'s going to go with me on a mission." So you couldn't complain and so you were on your way to the village where you had to carry out your mission.
Whilst you were flying side to side with Yami, he on his broom and you on your angel form, you somehow began to feel bored, so you asked him something. "By the way, what's going to be our mission when we get there?"
"Oh right, I never told you. Julius said that the village started to get robbed a lot so we have to keep them away for a while."
"I see..."