2🔥

When you woke up, it was already morning. You wanted to get off the bed but you couldn't move an inch.
Right then, you remembered what the doctor had said.
"Sometimes you won't be able to move"
You let out a sigh and right then, the door opened and Yami came in. When he saw you he said, "Oh, you're awake." Then he walked torwads you and carefully lifted you up. "Are you feeling all right?"
"Yes. I just can't move right now... But I think I'll be able to after a while."
So he took you to the bathroom where Vanessa was standing next to a chair and Yami put you on it. Then he left.

"Can you move?" Vanessa asked you, so you tried and slowly, you could feel your body moving, so you nodded. "Good. Then I'll leave you alone, so you can take a bath."

When you were done, you went out.
Noelle had lend you her clothes but since you became really thin, her clothes were a little too big for you.
You were leaning on the wall, since you suddenly didn't have any energy left. With your eyes closed, you suddenly felt how you were lifted up. The one who did that was Yami.

"How about you go shopping with the other girls after your hair is dry? Since you are so thin, you really need some clothes." After saying this, he looked kind of pensive. A few seconds passed and his face changed as it lit up a bit. "Oh, I totally forgot about this." You looked at him questioningly but he did not say more as he carried you to the living room where he put you on the sofa and something immediately caught your eye. It was a grimore that laid next to you and Yami aked, "Is this Grimore yours? It was on the sofa this morning."

You took the Grimore in your hands and observed it. It was a 4 leaf Grimore. But it looked a bit unique. It had two different covers on both sides.

 It had two different covers on both sides

"Is this yours?" Yami asked again, which you confirmed by nodding

"Is this yours?" Yami asked again, which you confirmed by nodding. You had gotten your grimore when you had been a teenager but since your parents did not want you to become a magic knight, you had put it aside in a corner of your room and as time had passed, you had long forgotten about it. But now that it was here in front if you again, you clearly remembered it.
Though the question now was: How come this appeared here?
But you didn't have any time to think because the others were appearing and the room was now filled with the Black Bulls members.

Half an hour later, you were going with Vanessa and Noelle shopping for some clothes. Vanessa and Noelle were picking out the clothes for you and you couldn't say that it was only a few, so it was pure luck that you met Finral because with his spatial magic, you could quickly reach the base within seconds, so you didn't have to carry the bags all the way back.
You set down the bags in your room and went back to the others who had settled down in the biggest room of the base.
You were only eating a soup and as you were done, you let the others know that you were going to sleep now, because all the walking sure made you tired.

On your way, you noticed Yami before you had arrived at your room. "I just suddenly remembered that you wanted to see you parents, and I actually wanted to aske you if you would like to meet them now, but since you're tired, how about we do it tomorrow?" he said. When you heared the words 'your parents' you got knocked wide awake. You really missed your parents and couldn't belive that you totally forgot about them. "I want to see them." you immediately said right away. "Then let's go."

Back in town you two went to your house. And as you arrived there you knocked on the door and waited. But upon seeing a stranger open the door, you got confused.
"Who is this person?"
"Uhmm... excuse me, but are (Y/M/N) and (Y/F/N) there?" you asked. "No" the person said and the next sentence that followed after, was something you didn't want to belive.

You slowly walked next to Yami and didn't say anything.
Your parents were dead...
They had been your only relatives but now they're gone...
You could feel your legs weakening and you fell. Yami lifted you up and held you tight.
But then everything went black.