3🔥

You opened your eyes and found yourself on your bed in your room inside the base. Owen was sitting next to you and behind him, you could see all the Black Bulls members and the captain.
Then you tried to sit up but your whole body and your heart started to ache. The pain was unbearable and you fell back on the bed.

"You can't over strain yourself so you should better stay in bed. Yami told me what happened. Your body alone is really weak but now you even have a weak heart... So you you should avoid doing something exhausting until you're recovered." After explaining everything to you, he left.

You noticed that you had something over your shoulder, so you looked down and saw that you had the Black Bulls robe on.

Then Yami began to speak, "Since you'll live with us from now on, you're now a member of the Black Bulls."
"But... will I be of any help with my body like this?"
Everyone in this room went silent and Yami was the only one who was firmly looking you in the eyes.
"I don't know. Maybe you will, maybe you won't. Though, if you don't try to surpass your limits, I can say for sure that nothing will change. It's up to you if you want to change anything or not."

You didn't know why but his words gave you strength and made you believe in a better future than the current present.

"But for now, you should better rest. We're going out now."
So with this they were leaving and you tried to sit up on your bed with all your strength. After the second try, you finally succeeded and now you were sitting upright but a little out of breath.

So you were now panting a little and tried to control your breathing. While doing so, the door to your room creaked open and Yami's head sticked inside.

"What are you doing? Didn't I tell you to get some rest?" he asked you when he saw you sitting upright while heavily panting. "Yes you did. But you also told me that I have to surpass my limits if I want things to change."
"Well, that's true..." His eyes studied your face for a while before it trailed down to your hand which was pretty much trembling.
"But make sure that you don't over strain yourself too much. You heard the doctor."
"Alright."

Silence filled the room. It was an awkward silence though. But not the silence itself was the cause of this atmosphere, it was the fact that Yami just directly stared at you. Though it looked like he had a blank look on his face, it was still pretty uncomfortable for you and so you cleared your throat which seemd to have made him snap out of his mind.
He abruptly turned around and before he closed the door, he said, "You should really get some rest."

Well, you figured that you had nothing you could do either way and so you took a nap like your captain had told you to do.

You woke up in the evening and felt better and refreshed. Your body was also listening to you, so you could finally move on your own. You then went to the living room.

As you were there Yami said, "Listen up. A report just came in that a new dungeon was discovered. Aster, Noelle and Luck, you'll go. Get ready."

After he had said that, he looked at you. "Do you want to go too?" he asked you after seeing a pleading look on your face.
"Yes I really want to." you quickly said and your face lit up with the hopes that he was going to let you take part in this mission.

"Then you can go too if you're feeling better." This one sentence was all it took for you to almost make you want to hug him. This was going to be your very first mission as a magic knight after all. Of course you didn't hug him but just thanked him with a beaming smile on your face.

So it was not just three who went on the mission, it was you four who made your way to the dungeon, since an additional person, that was you, had joined the team.

When you arrived there, you could feel all the strong mana from the place. As for Asta, he complained that he has no mana and hit the ground with his fists.
Unfortunately he activated a magic trap, and luckily he managed to nullify it with his sword.

But suddenly Luck was jumping off somewhere and a high level magic plant captured Noelle, so you used one of your spells.
Fire Magic: Fire Arrows' Dance.
Thousands of fire arrows appeared, attacking the plant and swirled around the room but so that none
of you other than the plants got hit by them. Then the trap magic disappeared so you walked further into the dungeon and soon discovered a huge door.

It appeared that Yuno, Klaus and Mimosa from the Golden Dawn were in front of it.

Suddenly Mimosa was attacked and badly wounded which made her lose consciousness. You imediately rushed to her to heal her.
Light Magic Recovery:
Concentrated Healing

The one who had attacked Mimosa was a Wizard from the enemy, the Kingdom of Diamond. He aimed his attacks at you.

Of course you wanted to dodge them but your body was paralysed. "Why now?!"

Just as the attacks were about to reach you, Asta cut through the magic and saved you from getting hit.

After you could finally move again, you had also finished healing Mimosa and she woke up a little later.

Meanwhile, the otheres had defeated the enemy and Klaus used a binding spell on him. As they were now rendered unmovable, Klaus 'allowed' the Black Bulls to enter the trove.
So you wanted to go in there but none of you actually had a clue how to enter. Luckily Luck came back right there. With his great sense of magic he could tell that the door was made of magic and told Asta to slice through it, so Asta did what he had said. The sight of a big room full of treasures spread in front of you and you could finally step inside.