7🔥

You were in the beach town Raque near the castle and everyone had fun playing around.
But the reason for you visiting this place was because the magic emperor gave the Black Bulls the task to bring a magic stone from the water temple to him.

And so they had their fun, you went with Yami and asked around for information. When you were finished collecting enough information, you two returned back to the members and Yami told them everything they needed to know.

"While you guys were screwing. around, (Y/N) and I got a hold of some information. As you can guess by it's name, the Water Temple is under the sea. The strong currents produced by the mana prevents even upper class mages from getting into it. But since the mana weakens during a full moon, that's probably the only chance of getting in. The real problem is the fact that it's at the bottom of the ocean. There's no way we can get there. That's why you come in, Noelle. Use your Water Magic to take us to the temple. We'll go in the next week since it's full moon."

After many nights of Noelle's training, it was finally time to go to the Water Temple.

But you were really tired. No wonder, you couldn't sleep at all. Mabye you were too excited. And even though you were this tired, you didn't say anything.

Noelle used a water magic spell
Water Creation Magic: Naga's Cradle
You were in a big round sphere and so she could bring you all to the temple.

As you were under water, you could see all the fish and plants that are on the ground. It was a beautiful view.
When as you neared the bottom of the sea, you could see a whirlpool made with magic, so you weren't able to pass through it but then Yami commanded Asta to slice it up with his sword.
"Cap Yami...", Asta said, "The truth is... I realised something really bad this week... I can't swim."

But Yami didn't care and said, "There was no need for you to swim in the first place." As he said that, he grabbed Asta and threw him out, towards the whirlpool.
Asta cut through the magic with his sword and you could enter the temple. Thanks to Charmy's magic, you all could easily reach to where the inhabitants were.
The inhabitants were all friendly and told you that the high priest was at the top of the stairs. It was a very long staircase.
You sighted at the sight of it. On top of being very tired, your body was at its limit. You were already slightly trembling. Still, you forced yourself to go along with them.

When you finally reached the end of the stairs, a huge door came in sight. Behind it, a person stood in a room with lots of entrances.
Not long after you had entered the temple, a huge monster appeared. Luck, Magna and Gauche attacked it with no hesitation. That thing fell apart and dissolved.

The high priest said, that you will play a game and temple knights appeared. Right after they appeared, the ground collapsed and you had all been brought to different places in the temple. Well, actually not all of you. Before you could be parted from Yami, he grabbed you and now you were with him and the high priest in a room, where you could watch the others.
You were confused and didn't know what was happening at first but it slowly came clear for you as time passed.

"Why did you bring her here?" the high priest asked Yami.
"She'll not participate in this game. The others can do it even without her."
"Well, whatever.", the high priest said and motioned his hand at food that was placed on a table in front of you in this room, "Now have some beer and chips."
So Yami gently pushed you to a sofa-like stone, and signaled you with this to sit down. When the high priest wanted to sit down, Yami quickly sat between you and him.
"You can rest here. I can't let you fight in this state." he whispered to you. Then he began to eat and drink with the priest.
"He noticed..." you thought before the tiredness completly overcame your body and you fell asleep.