27🔥

You awoke and immediately knew that you weren't in the base upon seeing a different ceiling.

When you looked around, you recognised the room you were in as Owen's place.

It had been a very long time the last time you were here.

"But why am I here? What happened?"

So after you stood up and went out of the room, you searched for the doctor but he was nowhere to be found.

And so you just went back to the room and waited.

The moment you heard the door being open, you immediately swifted your gaze to it and seeing the person who stood there, made your heart flutter.

"(Y/N)! You're finally up!" Yami came toward you with quick steps and pulled you into a hug.

Based on his reaction, you concluded that you had been unconscious for quiet a long time and that he had been pretty worried.

"What happened?" you carefully asked after some time. Yami was still squeezing you as if he never wanted to let go.

In order to calm him down a little, you patted his back.

Only after a few minutes did he let go of you.

"So... uhm what happened?" you asked again when you saw that your boyfriend finally calmed down.

And so he began to tell you everything that had happened and your memories gradually came back to you.

"But you don't have to worry anymore. All of them have been taken care of now." Yami reassured.

You were relieved when you heard him say that. That meant that no innocent civilians were to get hurt because of them.

"Well then. I feel a lot better now, so how about we go back? Or... actually, I really feel like visiting my parents now."

"Then, let's go. But are you sure that you feel better? I mean you just woke up moments ago."

"You don't have to worry. I really feel better now. Refreshed to be more precise."

Yami stared at your face as if he wanted to study it.

It seems that be didn't see anything wrong with your expression or anything like that and then he stood up and you did the same; making your way to your parents' house.

- Flashback || A few days ago -

- 3rd POV -

At the time (Y/N) had been unconscious, Yami had spent it to sniff out and hunt down all the criminals that were responsible for her condition that she got when she had first met Yami.

And when he was really sure that every single one was caught, he returned to visit (Y/N) every single day until she finally woke up.

- 3rd POV end -

- End Of Flashback -

Yami and you were silently walking side by side while your hands were in one another's with your fingers intertwined.

The man broke the silence. "It's good that those bastards are finally gone. Well, I did make sure that every single one of them would get to jail for what they have done."

"It's also good that they can't harm innocent people anymore." you added.

"And especially you." Yami looked at you with a somewhat angered expression in his eyes.

"But it had a good thing that they tested this out on me."

The moment he heard you saying this, Yami had a frown on his forehead.

"What do you mean? What exactly was the good part about it?" he growled as he didn't liked the idea of your thinking.

"You know, thanks to this, I got to meet you." You sweetly smiled at him.

His frown eased a bit bitt he didn't say anything.

You two finally arrived at the house.

But before you could knock on the door, Yami suddenly dragged into a hug.

"I'm also really glad that I got to meet you, my angel. I love you." he sweetly whispered into your ear with a deep, alluring voice.

Your slightly blushed because his action came too sudden and chuckled.

"Me too. I love you too."

Yami then let go of you and then he knocked on the door.

When your mother opened it, the both of you stepped inside.

Your mother prepared tea and so you all talked about random things.

As the time passed by, you decided to take a shower to freshen yourself up a bit.

- 3rd POV -

(Y/N) had left the living room and so it was just Yami and her parents.

There was quite a long silent in the room.

But the silence got interrupted by Yami, who suddenly spoke up.

"Mr. (Y/S/N), Mrs. (Y/S/N). I have something to ask of you." he said, his voice and the look on his face was determined.

"Can you entrust your daughter to me? I swear that I'll always love her and make her happy forever." He was now bowing to (Y/N)'s parents.

Her parents didn't even though about it as they immediately gave their approval. They happily laughed and her father then said, "You seem really trustworthy. We can see that our daughter met the right man for her."

- 3rd POV end -

When night was about to fall, your parents offered you to sleep in their houses again which you gladly accepted.

Yami and you snuggled together once you laid on the bed and fell asleep together.