6🔥

You woke up from a strange noise.
It sounded like someone was screaming, so you decided to go and look who it was. As you went out of your room, you saw Yami, who also seemed to have just come out of his room. Then you two went down to the source of the noise.

When you were down, a person came from behind the sofa and walked to you. But just when he was in front of you, Yami grabbed his head and asked him in a somewhat angry tone, "Who the hell are you? Are you here about my table at the pub?"
"N-no! I'm from the Magic Knights-"
"I haven't been to any Magic Knights' pub."
"But the tower of Nean is-"
"I just paid off my tab in Nean!"
"Let's just drop the tabs for a second..."
"You're telling me to pay them again?"
"What?"

It was quite amusing for you to watch this little scene in front of you unfold and so you just stood there and enjoyed it.

~ A few minutes later ~

"What? There was an incident in Nean? You should have mentioned that earlier, you dumbass!"
"But I have been saying that from the start!" that person said. Based on the cloak he was wearing, you could recognise that he was a member of the Praying Mantis.
"Quit making excuses!'' Yami shouted at him. Then he looked around and said, ''Everyone is useless, so I have to go... Do you want to come?" That question was directed to you so you answered with a nod. "Well, then... Let's drag Finral out of his bed."

Just as you arrived to the place where Asta was, Yami immediately blocked an attack of the enemy that was about to hit the young man. The enemies who Asta had fought against, revealed themselves as the leader of the Eye of the Midnight Sun, Licht and a comrade of his'.

Then Finral began to get the kids and everyone else who were there, back to town as Yami started to fight against the leader.
"(Y/N)", Yami said, as he blocked the attacks that came toward him with lightning speed, "Use a shield to protect yourself."
So you did as he had said.
Light Type Magic: Shield Pyramide Of The Golden Sand

The leader of the enemy attacked with a whip of light and destroyed the cave, so that big rocks fell on you in which Yami and Asta got buried under them.
"No way... It can't be."
You were just about to run to where you had last seen them but that seemed to be of no necessity because they appeared pretty much safe and uninjured as they jumped up to the surface.

Yami was now using his full power and Asta fought against the other enemy.
"Why am I here?", you thought, "Is there nothing I can do to help them?"
You looked through the pages of your grimore and found a spell. Light Magic Recovery: Healing Armor
For a little moment, a light encased Yami's and Asta's body but then it was gone.
"This is..." Yami looked at you. After saying a short 'Thanks', he continued the fight.
That spell that you had just casted, heals the wounds on a body you had equipped it with. It has the shape of an armor that you can't see and feel, so the one who you cast the spell on, can move freely.

At some point, the enemy decided to end the fight with his currently greatest spell, so Yami got into defensive mode.
Dark Magic: Black Cocoon
You wanted to use a spell to protect you all too, but that seemd to not be necessary because right as Licht fired his attack, Gauche appeared and used a spell to reflect the light magic right back at him. This attack finally rendered Licht unconscious.

Yami wanted to use a binding spell on him to bring him back to the headquarters but new enemies, who seem to be allies of Licht, appeared. Your captain confronted them, but it didn't look good for him.
As the enemies were launching another attack, 3 Magicknight Captains came and blocked the attack.
The recovery spell you had used earlier on Asta and Yami finally finished healing them, so they were now fully recovered.
As the captains were fighting, Yami asked, "Finral, you should be able to use your wrap magic once by now, right?"
And so, Finral had to used his wrap magic for Yami's plan to defeat Licht. Unfortunately, Licht was expecting that, and he was ready to attack Yami the moment he had appeared. Well, that was if Asta hadn't been there.
He hit him with his anti-magic sword.
So seconds later, Licht was lying on the ground, and it looked like Asta defeated him, but Licht's body suddenly began to glow and he started to use a spell, that not even the captains could stop.

The comrades of Licht had stopped attacking and they used a sealing spell on their comrade and escaped.
And since you couldn't follow them, you all went back.