10🔥

"(Y/N)!" You turned around as you heard your name.

It was Yami who called you.
"How about we go to Owen for a check-up on you?"

Since you didn't had anything to do, you agreed.

As you were there, Owen took a look at you.

"Your condition is really great I actually didn't expected it. In a few days, you'll be in a normal state. So you don't have to take the pills anymore."

You felt delighted the moment you heared that. When you turned your face to look at Yami, you could see that he smiled at you. "That's good." he said.

Your heart jumped, and you could feel your face burning up.

Then you two went back to the base.

"(Y/N)!" a lot of voices shouted out your name, as the two of you entered the base.

You were surprised by the sudden scream and fell back, but two strong arms held you.

"Hey you idiots! (Y/N) was just about to fall. What if you have hurt her? You know her current state."

"But I'm in a normal state now." you said.

Yami nodded.

"Yeah, that's right. And good."

You looked at your comrades, who were looking at you with expectant eyes.

"Uhmm... What's the matter, guys?" you asked them.

"We want you to tell us something.
When's your birthday?"

"My birthday?", you asked, "It's the
(Y/B)."

As you said that, a strange grin appeared on their faces.

Then they left without a word.

You went to bed without a second thought.

And in the next few days, you could clearly see and feel that they were acting really strange.

When you woke up in the next morning and went downstairs, no one was there, except Yami, who was sitting in the couch, reading the newspaper.

"Where are the otheres?" you asked him and he just answered with a, "Dunno"

And right then, the door flung open and Luck, Grey and Asta came in and began to talk to you nonstop.

You couldn't understand a single word.

You tried to calm them down, but it was useless, so you just let them talk, and tried to ignore it.

When it got dark outside, the door flung open again, and the other members came in.

And just then, the three who were babbling all the time, fell silence.

Finally!

"Are you finished?"
Yami who was reading the newspaper all the time stood up.