18🔥

Angels

Beings that existed a long time ago, even before the elves and humans existed.

They lived peacefully on earth with a queen who was ruling the entire world.

She was a very powerful and every angel was looking up to her and respected her.

And this very queen was you.

As the queen of the angels, you had the most powerful attacks, the strongest shields, and the best healing magic.

You were practically invincible.

But then something happened.

At first it began unnoticed, but slowly, everyone was affected by it.

It was like a disease.

One day, you had to hold a talk to the citizen.

As you stepped out of your castle on a huge balcony, and the crowd began to cheer.

It took a while for them to quite down, and when they finally did, you began to speak.

"My dear citizen, as you should already know, today is a very special day.", you waited a bit before you continued speaking, "It's the day of the existence of our peaceful coexistence of the whole world. 20 years ago, I've been chosen by you, and that I'm very thankful of. You chose me as the queen and entrusted me the whole world. And so I'll promise every one of you, that I'll continue to do everything what's within my power to protect you and let you all live in peace. Nothing shall happen to you as long as I live!"

In the last sentence, you spread out your large, bright white wings, and the crowed cheered even louder than before.

On the day you had been born, all angles knew that you were the right one.

The right ruler who'd bring peace to the world.

You wanted to say something again, as you got interrupted by screams, comming out of the crowd.

Fire appeared and it spread everywhere, killing angels every second.

The whole world became a sea of flames.

Everything happened so fast, that nobody could do against it.

In the blink of an eye, the scenery in front of you changed from a cheering crowd to a city with dead bodies covering the ground.

"Why? Why did it had to happen? Why did everyone die before my eyes and why am I the only one who's still alive?"

Your whole body was shacking and your legs were giving in as you stared at all the dead bodies all around you.

The world became dark, darker than black.

But seconds later, you noticed something.

From all the corpses that were laying everywhere, black dust was rising up, and it began to form something.

You could see that creatures were formed and they began to fly around.

"What... is this?"

When these creature noticed you, they began to attack you with magic.

But you able to block them all with a shield made of magic.

As they were coming near you, you could see them better and even identify them.

"Demons..." you said.

It was said that dark forces were longing around, unable for the eye to see: The Demons

You would have never thought that the demons were real, since they never did anything.

Now you knew, but it was too late.

You lost everything.

So you decided to get rid of all the demons, so that a new race could be born, since the angles went extinct.

And since nature had to take it's time, you had to wait.

So you seperated your soul from your body and let your soul sleep for a very long time.

Thousands of years had passed, and by this time, a new race was born:
The humans

The time had arrived for your soul to be reborn again in a new body.

So you fused with mother nature, so that you could be reborn as a human.

A few years had passed and you were reborn.

But you lost your memories of your previous life.

And so your life as (Y/N) began.